Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

NICE PUNISHA
THE KINGS JOINT WOULD GET ME KILLED THO
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
TEAM-AF-ONE

^All those are for people. I might have to get that vols for myself the next time I go. Kerry AKA Star Time AKA whatever name he comes up with next saw me at the spot today.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

To the cap experts...

Are the Diplomats fitteds with "More Than Music" and "Dipset" stitching fugazi or are there just 2 different versions of the fitted?

Thanks in advance.

Go Warriors: It's a great time out
SF Giants in 2007
Niner Nation
San Francisco

Fongstarr :pimp:
pimp.gif

Few things:

Quote:
Kerry AKA Star Time AKA whatever name he comes up with next saw me at the spot today
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
aka KERRY needs to cop some hats for me.
47b7db29b3127cce838bd24897bb00000026108AcOGTdy3ctr
47b7db29b3127cce838bd22697d500000026108AcOGTdy3ctr
:frown:
frown.gif
47b7db29b3127cce838bde3b16fe00000026108AcOGTdy3ctr
47b7db29b3127cce838bd9afd7c100000026108AcOGTdy3ctr
47b7db29b3127cce838bdf50d73d00000026108AcOGTdy3ctr
47b7db29b3127cce838bdf4b561600000026108AcOGTdy3ctr
47b7db29b3127cce838bdd68563400000026108AcOGTdy3ctr
:\
ohwell.gif
" ...Visualize That, Copped A Sailboat, Try & Buy That, Besides That I'll Hustle Forever, Never Sidetracked....
....Sightseeing, Pretty Ladies In The White BM, Out Of State Plates Invitin' Me In, Got My Mind On This Paper Chase, I'm Sorta Strung, I No Longer Got To Scrape The Plate, There's More To Come....."​

Quote:
Punisha, you are without a doubt a certified, bonafied, qualified prehestoric beast when it comes to the fitted game. Indeed, it was cool seein' you again because I aint see you in a minute, but you was surrounded by so many damn fitteds, I couldn't even stay in Pegasus long today because you was embarrasing me. I had like 28 dollars in quarters on me & you coppin' like 16 hats. It was indeed one hell of a sickening display.....

None of those were for myself.
roll.gif
@28 dollars in quarters.
Quote:
I got a chance to stop by Cap City today.

I guess you made it out there after all.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

air max 87 :

Whats the status on my praying hand fitted for the TB spizikes? You said it was shipped out but im still waiting for my tracking number fam. Get at me if you are reading this.

:smh:
smh.gif

Dudes like you aint even welcome in the Tri-State anymore...

....Stay out there in the snow capped mountains of PA...

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
m Tall ct $mall

Star Time
Quote:
4. While I was at Cap City, I happened to notice who I assume was a fellow NTer. Which one of ya'll was at Cap City today rockin' that Hundreds fitted with the bomb on the side & black Cement Jordan dunks wit' red laces? If you remember, I was the dude that asked you which fitted you copped & you showed me the praying hands joint that matches the Spiz'ikes. I know it was one of ya'll, show yourself....(pause)
:lol:
laugh.gif
whats good man

2shady4blaze :smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
61j65gw.jpg

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
So that was you? For some strange reason, I always thought you was a short dude? You a big dude son. I thought you was security or somethin' until I see you coppin' some stuff. Yeah that was me in that snug a5s white T. Damn, that's 2 NTers in 2 seperate spots in one day. Good thing I never said anything negative about ya'll before, I might have got Cam'ed..... :\
ohwell.gif
" ...Visualize That, Copped A Sailboat, Try & Buy That, Besides That I'll Hustle Forever, Never Sidetracked....
....Sightseeing, Pretty Ladies In The White BM, Out Of State Plates Invitin' Me In, Got My Mind On This Paper Chase, I'm Sorta Strung, I No Longer Got To Scrape The Plate, There's More To Come....."​

Quote:
laugh.gif
So that was you? For some strange reason, I always thought you was a short dude? You a big dude son. I thought you was security or somethin' until I see you coppin' some stuff. Yeah that was me in that snug a5s white T. Damn, that's 2 NTers in 2 seperate spots in one day. Good thing I never said anything negative about ya'll before, I might have got Cam'ed..... :\
ohwell.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man

you kinda taller than me though, which says alot :lol:
laugh.gif
(pause)

i kinda figured that hundreds joint would somehow make it here :nerd:
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i had at least 10 people stop me :smh:
smh.gif
not a good look :\
ohwell.gif

^What's good... :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
Quote:
Are the Diplomats fitteds with "More Than Music" and "Dipset" stitching fugazi or are there just 2 different versions of the fitted?

There's 7 versions of the fitted but most of the time you'll see the 2 versions your speaking of, but there's HEAVY fakes of the ones with the "MTM/Dipset" & the regular joints.

Now for some quoatbles :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
I had like 28 dollars in quarters on me & you coppin' like 16 hats.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Quote:
Believe it or not, I'm not really feelin' that Nas fitted. It's just to plain. That looks like somethin' I could have designed at the mall myself while eatin' a pretzel from Auntie Anne's.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Quote:
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kerry get on aim dammit and fix that yahoo photobook, one day I wanted to post pics of our Philly trips back in 02/03 when we would just go Donkey Kong on hats. :nerd:
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Fongstarrpunisha

q can i get a jaws fitted :smile:
smile.gif

please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

Quote:
Believe it or not, I'm not really feelin' that Nas fitted. It's just to plain. That looks like somethin' I could have designed at the mall myself while eatin' a pretzel from Auntie Anne's.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Wow that Jaws joint is official.....

Back
Top Bottom