Post your HYPERFLIGHTS!!!!!!

i NEEEED to see these shoes again... i absolutely love them. espicially the purple and the baby blue
pimp.gif

i need a pair 10.5
frown.gif

but yeah post your pics!

sole lovely i feel ur pain...i need the purple pair myself, along with the all red and royal blue pair.....here is my contribution....i loved this shoe since ifirst saw jason williams rock them against the lakers back in 2000 playoffs...

orange and yellow never looked so beautiful....lol
302404346.jpg

302404353.jpg

302404350.jpg

302404355.jpg

peace.

^^^ i had the yellow hyperflights a long time ago..those were $30 at shoe city iverson mall!
laugh.gif

wassup jupeezy!

HAHA! i got them from a homie of mine who didnt know what to do with them...so i told him i think i could figure something out...and he gave them to me. LOL!but yea some colors sat forever.....

dan whats up homeboy! how u like that blowout yesterday? lmao

Originally Posted by jupeezy

HAHA! i got them from a homie of mine who didnt know what to do with them...so i told him i think i could figure something out...and he gave them to me. LOL! but yea some colors sat forever.....

dan whats up homeboy! how u like that blowout yesterday? lmao

frown.gif

hahaha it's all love julian, lakers looking strong with gasol, now if you can get bynum back healthy. it's gonna be WCF-NBA Finals for the lakeshow.
my wiz kids will be okay..we're coming off a little slump, but's its cool. gil's coming back after all-star break. we'll see how that goes.

wait are we talking about hyperflights right?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

exactly....LOL! anyway who has the all red or purple in a 11.5 or 11 get at me.....lol

Back
Top Bottom