Post your INVENTIONS vol. PATENT IT

you gotta admit you sometimes sit around thinking of an invention you can make million off of
post yours

mine is ever watch tv in a room where someone is sleeping and they dont wanna be disturbed? how about wireless ear-plugs so you can here the tv??
yay nay?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you gotta admit you sometimes sit around thinking of an invention you can make million off of
post yours

mine is ever watch tv in a room where someone is sleeping and they dont wanna be disturbed? how about wireless ear-plugs so you can here the tv??
yay nay?

nay

and "copyright it"

post yours

yay nay?

i was trying to come up with some things to market for my group marketing presentation and that's one of the things i thought of
laugh.gif

apparently, they exist ... so my friend said.

yea, i believe it's patent
copyright protects the "expression" and not the underlying "idea," whereas a patent protects the "idea."

post yours

yay nay?

yea those already exist. you're many years late.
laugh.gif

so dont u hate it when your drinking a soda and the ice makes your teeth cold??

my invention is to make a cup with a filter down the middle so the ice stays at the bottom!

someone steal that and make it already!

I never heard of it and it seems useful. I want to make a strap for your laptops so it can stay on your thighs... Whenever I use it on the bus, it just keepsslipping, It might seem pointless but I really need one.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

so dont u hate it when your drinking a soda and the ice makes your teeth cold??

my invention is to make a cup with a filter down the middle so the ice stays at the bottom!

someone steal that and make it already!

it already exists
grin.gif

i dont know i guess like somethin that could change the channel on the television for me.
i get tired of gettin up to change the channel.. volume.. etc..

Originally Posted by tramond

i dont know i guess like somethin that could change the channel on the television for me.

eyes.gif

Double sided tooth brush. It would take half the time.
Dumb idea I had when I was a kid.

Moisturized tissue paper. (thought of it 12 years ago, then Puffs made them a couple years ago)
Heated umbrella handle.

every other joke that everyone else said, you just killed it...

Originally Posted by GSoM

every other joke that everyone else said, you just killed it...

roll.gif

thats me in real life lol. my folk call me the balancer. i make funny stuff unfunny lol sorry i cant help it

Back
Top Bottom