Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Learn how to SSH,

and once you know how to do that. Go to the one of the themes you have, and inside the folder there should be a file called "info," double click the file and just change the plist. 

The themes folder should be in private/var/stash right? I currently have no themes yet, maybe that's why I see no themes folder. 

Hello guys I'm also fairly new to all the jailbreaking stuff i know about repos and how to do the basic things.

I have BiteSMS cracked and on the quick reply screen the screen loses its color when the screen is vertical but when i tilt it horizontally it goes back to normal.

Any explanations? Advice?

Pics:

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Hello guys I'm also fairly new to all the jailbreaking stuff i know about repos and how to do the basic things.

I have BiteSMS cracked and on the quick reply screen the screen loses its color when the screen is vertical but when i tilt it horizontally it goes back to normal.

Pics: 
Explanation:
The theme you are using skins the standard vertical pop up. but not the wide horizontal pop up., it probably wasnt created because bitesms is a 3rd party app

Advice:
create your own horizontal pop up if you know how, or ask someone to make the pop up whereever you found the theme or pray that the theme gets updated with that popup

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Pics: 
Explanation:
The theme you are using skins the standard vertical pop up. but not the wide horizontal pop up., it probably wasnt created because bitesms is a 3rd party app

Advice:
create your own horizontal pop up if you know how, or ask someone to make the pop up whereever you found the theme or pray that the theme gets updated with that popup
It was working fine up until monday though.

And yea idk how to do that
laugh.gif

Would that be SSH?

So should I try adding a theme first before editing the .plist file? Trying to get the Cirq LS. How do I go about doing that?

Yes, and for the LS Cirq, just drag and drop, but if you're on 4.0+ you need to change some of the files because i don't think it's 4.0 friendly.

Yeah I'm on 4.1. I'll guess I'll pass on the LS Cirq. I'm trying to find this LS theme but can't seem to find it.

img0026n.png

Edit: Got it to work. I figured it would create a Themes folder when I downloaded Winterboard since I didn't have it until now. Thanks for the help man!

When trying to install the 4x4 dense layout for iconoclasm from the BigBoss repo, it keeps giving me a "http 1.1 403 forbidden" error. Anyone know what's up?

Make it a .png file and name it as a "Wallpaper." Then drag and drop it to your theme.

Back
Top Bottom