Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

Nice stuff in here. Pretty judicious with Kobe's I buy, but there are many that have caught my eye and many that have eluded me. (I.e. Dark Knight V's) With that, what is a fair price on a pair of Gradient 4 away's, DS?
You can probably easily find pairs in the 200ish range, if your patient, or persistent on a seller closer to 150 ish I'd say.

You can probably easily find pairs in the 200ish range, if your patient, or persistent on a seller closer to 150 ish I'd say.

I'd second this. Some sellers like to hike prices on IVs too knowing that they're a sought after model in the line. Definitely $200 max.

Thanks fellas. This cat around my way got em for $100 flat. So it looks like a great deal now. He's had em posted on CL for like a year and change now. Guess the price is $100 because he doesnt have the og box, which I care less about. Good lookin out regardless.

Thanks fellas. This cat around my way got em for $100 flat. So it looks like a great deal now. He's had em posted on CL for like a year and change now. Guess the price is $100 because he doesnt have the og box, which I care less about. Good lookin out regardless.
Better jump on that.

Last couple days

^ I Love the X-mas. They're slowly losing their luster with each passing day until the fades drop. Nice wear.

^great pick up. still after a pair of those! :pimp:

Great pic of the Dukes up there. one of my favorite V's. still would love a pair.

^great pick up. still after a pair of those! :pimp:

Great pic of the Dukes up there. one of my favorite V's. still would love a pair.

Thanks brother. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. A good friend pointed me in the right direction.

Well damn... Nice pick up slimm

Almost traded bron 9 elite Miami vices for a pair of snake pools last year... Never happened. :frown:

^ Thank ya Sir! I'm super satisfied with this pickup. A great kick that had a great marketing campaign behind it.

Damn! Did the other party get cold feet??

I don't know what it was... He took a long time to reply to emails, I guess it was me being impatient more than him getting cold feet.

I ended up selling the shoes and tried to buy snake pools from him, but be never got back :frown:

So many classic non hyped cws of the IVs.... Wish I grabbed those while they're were easy to get. Was more focused on the home pair :smh:

Back
Top Bottom