Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

They're coming VERY soon.

any idea when? cause i've been hearing this forever! too bad they messed up on the tongue and ankle. the ankle should just have the adidas logo, not reflective and the tongue, they can find something else other than that to replace the fyw logo...

which colors are releasing? i know draft days, dunk contest and philly's.. any others? like the OG black/white and white/blacks?

Last edited:
I've been waiting looooooong enough :rofl:

any idea when? cause i've been hearing this forever! too bad they messed up on the tongue and ankle. the ankle should just have the adidas logo, not reflective and the tongue, they can find something else other than that to replace the fyw logo...

which colors are releasing? i know draft days, dunk contest and philly's.. any others? like the OG black/white and white/blacks?

To my knowledge they're supposed to start in the fall this year. Draft Days, Philly, and Dunk Contest like you stated. I'm not tracking the OG CWs. Hopefully we get those too. I just want OGs and the Dunk contest.

Pretty much all the necessities bro. I still think you need the Away Elites being a fan of Laker-esque CWs

Nice collection Shaun! I need to pick up some more 8s, only have a couple.

Thanks Conor! You def need to grab some 8s, one of the better out of the sig line.

^ agreed! I love the 2 I got, but I was buying some older stuff recently so I had to chill on Kobes for a sec. Now on the search for Easters and Christmas pair :smokin

^ agreed! I love the 2 I got, but I was buying some older stuff recently so I had to chill on Kobes for a sec. Now on the search for Easters and Christmas pair :smokin

What size are you brother? I can possibly help. My neighbor was selling his Easters last time we spoke.

New pickup....long hunt

Very nice pickup on the Blackout/Mamba ZK1s. I actually have my eyes on a specific pair of ZK1s myself, will post pics if I can get them!

Back
Top Bottom