Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

pimp.gif
VC.

^
Thanks
Nah Fred, no ink yet.
Had some garden chairs fall and scrape a good amount of skin off my leg bro.
such a pain in the butt

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^ahhh that means they're a size 9, and you got em for about 100$....i forgot about the auction....lol good one though! i just need me some aces....

thanks.. just lucky I guess..x
laugh.gif

^Nice MPLS...mine are pretty beat up. I remember picking them up at Ross for $30, so I don't feel so bad.

airmag- Those AF1s are ill.

man, everyone got sick @+$ collections. i wish i had the MLKs/Draft Days and the All stars to go along with my Purple/white homes. i'd be set for bout 4years

Boston Three...I used Varsity red on my IDs. Vince...I agree, they need to make Kobes in smaller sizes. My son wants a pair of IVs but he wears a 5 and theydon't make em that small. Oh well...saves me $$ lol.

^ Buy your son a bigger size and wait til he grows into them? The problem with that idea is maybe he will dislike the IV's later on. haha

I need some Kobes in my life
embarassed.gif
Do these technically qualify?they're Laker inspired...
happy.gif

2pod4ll.jpg

there is a lot of heat in here. I'm not a fan of kobe or the lakers but congrats to you guys and nice kicks

a little off topic, but i can now retire for the season. great season for my bro D*FISH!!! and also a great shoe season for him and the rest of thelakers. but like i said earlier, i'm done now that i have the final piece of the family...the alternate or second road powermax pe!!!
369390635.jpg

369390661.jpg

here's a comparison w/ the og pe (ie hohla release). the og pe had more prpl accents and also had a nubuck upper. the alt or second pe is all leather.
369390696.jpg

here's a group shot of all the powermax pe's
369390722.jpg

finally...pics of all NIKE D*FISH 08-09...what a great year...
369390781.jpg

369390751.jpg

*also noted that he wore inlines for los locos night and pop's for parade...but they weren't tagged w/ d fish anywhere, so i'm not goin to countthose.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Boston Three...I used Varsity red on my IDs. Vince...I agree, they need to make Kobes in smaller sizes. My son wants a pair of IVs but he wears a 5 and they don't make em that small. Oh well...saves me $$ lol.

tell that bum to get a job like the rest of us!

but seriously aint he only in like grade school?
laugh.gif

how is everything anyways while im here?

shaq -

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom