Post your last Copy Paste

Know-your-role-and-SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH.jpg

I don’t give a **** who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ******g life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much ******g pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ******g back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a **** how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ******g guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll ******g show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the **** out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a ******g heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my ******g car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could ******g destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great ****ng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing ******g hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll ******g resuscitate you and kill you again myself you *****-faced *****ot. Welcome to hell, population: you

c:

Last edited:
NEW YORK (AP) -- Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett jawed from baseline to midcourt, and Anthony still had more to say.
So the Knicks forward went toward the Celtics locker room after the game to keep shouting, taking his frustrations from the court right along with him and perhaps risking an NBA suspension.

I was just in yesterday for a trim and did not have the best experience nor am I satisfied with the results.  I have been a loyal customer for several years.  My previous stylist was Jessica.  After she left I had my next haircut with Damaris.  I had an enjoyable experience and was very comfortable with the end result.  Damaris took care in getting to know my hair prior to the cut.  

I have a very busy work schedule and often have a hard time getting away to schedule a hair appointment.  I was able to take time yesterday and unfortunately Damaris was not available on a Sunday.  It was suggested that I schedule an appointment with Bianca.  A friend of mine goes to Bianca and raves about her and I knew she was a level 2 stylist so I felt that would be a good choice.

When I came in I was asked per usual what I would like to have done.  I explained that I loved the cut as it was and I just needed a trim and that I wanted to grow out the front section so I didn't want my bangs cut.  Bianca didn't take very much time looking at my hair before bringing me back to get shampoo'ed.  Every other time I have come in, both with Jessica and Damaris, they spent time asking me questions before getting started so that they understood what I wanted and what would be best for me.  

Also, whenever I have been in, the shampoo service included a hot towel wrap.  That did not happen this time with Bianca.  

At the end of the cut, I noticed that it looked like there were more layers in my hair than were originally there and the shape of the cut had changed.  I wasn't really certain if that was the case or if it was just the way that she had styled my hair.  I realize that I should have asked right then or said something but I felt timid and uncomfortable so I did not speak up.  

When I was checking out, Bianca asked me how I had heard about Raphael's.  I replied that I had been coming for a while and had been with Jessica before she moved.  Bianca replied with something to the effect of "Oh, thats right, my brain isn't functioning today".  I felt very slighted that she hadn't even taken the time to look me up in the system prior to my appointment to know that I had been going there for a long time.  

After I got home I inspected my hair closer and realized that there were in fact more layers than before and the cut was not the same as it was.  I know it is just hair and it will grow back, but I am still unhappy.  I would try to come back in and get it fixed, but I fear that the only way to fix it is to make the cut shorter and I do not wish to have it any shorter; the additional layers already make it appear shorter to begin with.  

I do want to continue coming to Raphael's.  I have always enjoyed my experiences previous to this.  But I would have been remiss not to share my latest experience and discontent.  I will not use Bianca again and will work out my schedule to ensure that I can make appointments with Damaris instead.  Overall, I felt the level of service from Bianca was not the level that I typically associate with Raphael's Salon.  

I thank you for your time and appreciate this opportunity to share my experience.  I hope that I do not have any similar experiences in the future.

LMAO its an email my girl sent to her salon after her "NIGHTMARE" 
roll.gif

great thread BTW..

To whom this may concern,
On September 11, 2001, I decided to join the Military to help the country in its fight on terrorism. I have always been a dedicated person with a need for great responsibilities and honesty. Once I became a Veteran in 2006, I have gained interest in becoming a private contractor working as a generator mechanic and its opportunities to grow. As a result, I can assure to you that I am the best qualifying individual for the position.
I’d like the opportunity to show how you can put my experience to work for you. please feel free to call me at $#%#^$#$# for any more information you need or to arrange an interview with a time that would be more convenient for you.
I’m excited about the position, and I look forward to contributing to the future of your company.

Sincerely,

I was just in yesterday for a trim and did not have the best experience nor am I satisfied with the results.  I have been a loyal customer for several years.  My previous stylist was Jessica.  After she left I had my next haircut with Damaris.  I had an enjoyable experience and was very comfortable with the end result.  Damaris took care in getting to know my hair prior to the cut.  

Damn man... your girl wants Bianca to lose her job :lol:

Three ex-cons buy a luggage shop to tunnel into the bank vault next door. But despite all they can do, the shop prospers...

summary to Larceny Inc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom