Post Your Latest Purchase (Cars, Shoes, etc...)

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Koston Lakai Fully Flared intro shirt.

34rfuoo.jpg
INFO?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ludex360

ten gallon fish tank, no fish
water level is croooked, and get the intake out the sand. you going to crap out the motor/impeller in your hob filter. is that fresh or saltwater?

2afajjb.jpg

Dell 22" monitor w/ built-in webcam, Apple keyboard, Apple Mouse and Omega SeaMaster Planet Ocean.

2s10hfq.jpg

Close up on the Omega.

eek.gif
yall can afford to buy things?

mannnn i went to the vending machine last night and everything in there cost a dollar ONE WHOLE DOLLAR!...skittles=$1.....a bag a fruit snacks, which everybodyknows is 75% air in the bag= $1. Snickers..ONE DOLLAR for a snickers bar!
indifferent.gif

i dont see how yall do it.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

eek.gif
yall can afford to buy things?

mannnn i went to the vending machine last night and everything in there cost a dollar ONE WHOLE DOLLAR!...skittles=$1.....a bag a fruit snacks, which everybody knows is 75% air in the bag= $1. Snickers..ONE DOLLAR for a snickers bar!
indifferent.gif

i dont see how yall do it.

frown.gif

Ain't nothin' to a balla'.

grin.gif

That's a cute bathing suit and I wish I would hear my girl say "she's just okay from the front"...I bought my girls gifts for her birthday,socks, frames and a copy of Amelia Bedelia..

buying bathing suits and referring to her as "my girl"

doesnt sound like friends with benefits to me...

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Man she aint all that from the front, and i will post pics of us kissing when i get back home
She can get it.
As in holding hands that is.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by ludex360

ten gallon fish tank, no fish
water level is croooked, and get the intake out the sand. you going to crap out the motor/impeller in your hob filter. is that fresh or saltwater?

its only a little crooked, the intake isnt strong enough to suck up sand and theres this bypass on the intake tube, its a fresh water tank, mainly for tetras

the bubbles are gone

Back
Top Bottom