nice pics everyone...

dk ballin on 2 two sets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by xblker47

upandcoming nice 4 and 6 collection
pimp.gif

does anyone know why some china 4s are dated sometime in may to july and other pairs are may to september??
the China IV's are the only Lebrons i have and i love them too...they are a very nice shoe...mine just so happen to be un-numbered samples too...

-Tyler

part of the difference on the numbered and un numbered are that some were regular release and some were giveaway on the contest they had. i have both numberedand unnumbered pairs. not sure about makeup dates on the tags...i'd have to look.

More collection pics from the Houston Summit this past Aug 2nd
371601374.jpg
371604235.jpg

DJ Clark Kent appreciating
371601378.jpg

Come on, Fred. I [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]know[/color] you got more pics than that. Share the wealth and post more!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DannManns

Come on, Fred. I know you got more pics than that. Share the wealth and post more!
smokin.gif

I do take requests
371605888.jpg

This was standing in front of my table, so IDK if passerbys were looking at my heat or HER HEAT
371601376.jpg

Setting up
371601366.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...that second pic is awesome...lol but your table was looking pretty good too

-Tyler

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]Some nice "real estate" there, Fred.[/color]
laugh.gif
Do I see some Glorias in there? Very nice. I know the story on those YankeeV's! The table looks great, man! Any other close-ups of your table? Since I wasn't smart enough to be there, share your pics. If you want to e-mailthem, PM me and I'll give you my e-mail addy.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

2nd pic has the most heat
That seems to be the consensus. Thanks y'all for the kind words. I thank god for blessing her for her anatomy.

Hey guys I just picked these up!
Vnds but could easily pass for DS!
They are size 11.5 too big for me
Pm me if you are interested!

Back
Top Bottom