^correct.

MIL?
dr9s1g.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^correct.

NY? CLE? MIA?.....MIL?
Love it Brandon...

"Lebron to Jennings for three....its goooooood.  Bucks win...Bucks win....the Milwaukee Bucks have swept the Oklahoma thunder in game 4 of the 2027 finals....."

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

^correct.

NY? CLE? MIA?.....MIL?
Love it Brandon...

"Lebron to Jennings for three....its goooooood.  Bucks win...Bucks win....the Milwaukee Bucks have swept the Oklahoma thunder in game 4 of the 2027 finals....."
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^Look at those different SVSM II logos...Good stuff Daniel! You already know where those are heading when you get tired of them!

-Jermaine

Zach what size do you wear in those remix soldiers. I have a size 10 non ds to get rid of for way way way cheap.

Ny Giants 11- don't give up they'll pop up. BTW, what size are those 3's?

What up all!!

To everyone coming up for Cleveland's Got Sole, look out for the flyer and pix of the raffle items very soon.
Kev and I are working hard to make sure it's even bigger than the last one.  Anyone who can make it; you won't wanna miss out!

Thought I'd share some more pix:
(wish I could get the black Ohio outline to stand out more)

And speaking of Dunkman II's....
nerd.gif

As I mentioned on the previous page, I need an 11.5-13 BADLY!
mad.gif

Plenty of shoes / cash ready!

Have a great day all!

-Andrew

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

but would he really wanna do that w. the bucks? lol

-Tyler

No, he wouldnt.

just a joke...

i know Brandon lol and all of these dunkman's being posted have me straight jealous...

and whats different about those SVSM II logos? just being a darker color or something?

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Phase2x

^Look at those different SVSM II logos...Good stuff Daniel! You already know where those are heading when you get tired of them!

-Jermaine
Thanks bro, and yes you will be the first I hit up if I EVER decide to move my SVSM II samples lol and let me know when you want to move you dunk man III's hehe

I know I already posted it but man I love these shoes...they will be on display at Sneakend.

Both Size 12

Back
Top Bottom