+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

nice Fred. How long did it take you to get those?
He paid for them in December and got them last week...2 months...smh at these "sneakerheads." I'm sorry it took so long Fred.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

He paid for them in December and got them last week...2 months...smh at these "sneakerheads." I'm sorry it took so long Fred.
Sounds awfully familiar, 
laugh.gif
, I'm pending 10½ months on something from em.

that OSU collection
eek.gif
pimp.gif

solesupreme - what possibly could be so good you would have to wait almost 11 months for them??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gettinit247

^^^ LOL i know talk about repetition lol btw you and Maine still in Dallas Sole?
Naw, we left last night, he's already back at work at Store 12 lol, although he almost almost missed his flight though. 

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by gettinit247

^^^ LOL i know talk about repetition lol btw you and Maine still in Dallas Sole?
Naw, he's already back at work at Store 12 lol, although he almost almost missed his flight though. 
Haha damn, he would almost miss his flight that guy. But now that he's back here in the Ak, time to bother him for pics of the Sneakend event
nerd.gif

I got to see small glimpses of your guys' tables but I need real pics to look at!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Can anyone verify wether or not the HWC 7s are releasing or not???

Anyone???

The orange pair will not come out, the blue pair... I have no idea.

I'm wanting both now!
mad.gif

Thanks Zach.
frown.gif

Not pleased one bit.....

no shoes today, but something still pretty cool. akron beacon journal newspaper from when lbj won the mvp award from last year.

5mfevl.jpg

Does anyone have any pics of themselves or someone wearing the china lebron 7's? I keep debating whether to buy that shoe or the Griffey freshwater.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Does anyone have any pics of themselves or someone wearing the china lebron 7's? I keep debating whether to buy that shoe or the Griffey freshwater.

I know this is a Lebron thread but I would HIGHLY recommend the Griffey Fresh Water over the Bron 7 China.   Now I dont have the Chinas(only VII I have is the red carpets) but I know for a fact you wont regret buying the Griffeys

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Sry for the $%%# quality pic

Thanks for the info, those lebrons look really good. I was able to get a seller to drop his price to 175 shipped. I'm confused.

^^Personally I would go with the Chinas. Griffs are sick too but the Chinas are one my favorite CW's of the VII's. Its very underrated and they look better in person with all the fine detail.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

ummhmm..im still waiting on mine serg 
eyes.gif
 hahaha

Back
Top Bottom