+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

al22b8.jpg

20l1b8y.jpg

Nate Robinson repping Nike basketball period.
smokin.gif

Matt- it would have been nice if the King rocked @ least one pair of SVSM 7's last night. However, you can't go wrong with the China's look a likes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Today- terminators with coordinating socks
384410701.jpg

nice svsm 4s and 5 and especially azg visrael

Need a 2nd pair because I need to wear these.

Soorry for the crappy pics, I figured since zach blessed you and nikelebron.net got some nice pics you know what they look like by now...

damn...I was hoping they would be sz9 xilegacy. gosh everytime i see svsm AZG's It makes me even more sad to know that i don't have a pair!
frown.gif
but on a lighter note, good stuff Visrael!

anyone wanna sell me vnds-ds las vegas graffiti lebron ivs at a fair price? i need the nyc graffiti as well.

hit me up

i need sz 11.5-12 pref.

beautiful stuff as always in here everyone!!

Lovin the SVSM's..............and Dunkman II's back there. One day I'll find my pair.

T21D- I'd have been like "Yo, Wale, put the shoes down. Please look........no need to touch." lol

Zach- Amazing pics back there!!!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Prada G

Ken Link designed some great shoes, but the VI's are HORRENDOUS.
lol everyone is entitled to thier own opinion. i had said the samething about the 6's when they first dropped.. thought they were ugly as hell.. but over time
the colorways did it for me... SVSM, CTK, big apples, memphis were all nice..

posted in lebron 7 thread...

I aint nice with the camera like a lot of you guys are but here are a few pics I took out of boredom today...

Only 7 I wanted doubles of are the all stars, the akrons and ctk I got for people off here that flaked and I just didnt put them up on ebay yet so my "collect" consists of every thing here thats a single and 1 extra all star.

sorry for the mess, My house is a mini toys r us and my son throws everything around.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Prada G

Ken Link designed some great shoes, but the VI's are HORRENDOUS.
lol everyone is entitled to thier own opinion. i had said the samething about the 6's when they first dropped.. thought they were ugly as hell.. but over time
the colorways did it for me... SVSM, CTK, big apples, memphis were all nice..

i mean...i kinda liked em right from the get go, probably my favorite lebron since the ZLII (non-performance, although i did really like it on the court as well)

i know ive posted this before but, you could say i enjoyed most of the CWs of the 6

IMG_0235.JPG

Back
Top Bottom