+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

pics are all over the place since I moved stuff to storage and bought these at different times
I have doubles of the ctk, dunkmans, and red carpets, everything else I have one of, not shown are the Akrons
wouldnt mind the red/black from the superhero pack, otherwise these are all the ones I wanna have and not really into the past lebrons

vimvra.jpg
15mzpmg.jpg

edit
:and I guess these count toocame across the jackets so cheap, I think it'll be cheaper to wear a new one than getting them cleaned
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jv6ph2.jpg

^^^
i agree w/ you on the statement not really into past lebrons... Dont like the line but there is something about the 7s.
i do own a pair of generations tho and the fairfax's are a size 16.... im a ten

ZS3 is one of my favorites from the LeBron line! Both basketball & casual appeal is great.

lebrons-soldier3-group-shots-10-web.jpg

lebrons-soldier3-group-shots-11-web.jpg

posting my friend's lebron collection from the excuse me boss thread...
14buo35.jpg

will be posting all the lebron that he have within this month. we're not yet done with the shoot... hopefully i can finish the shoot within this week.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

i do own a pair of generations tho and the fairfax's are a size 16.... im a ten

yeah...but that bag is
pimp.gif

good lookin out... the tag on it says SRP is 700.. i was like ohhhhhh snap

Feeling those ZS3 collection you got there Greg!
pimp.gif

However, no love on the SVSM's and/or Gloria's?

Originally Posted by visrael

Feeling those ZS3 collection you got there Greg!
pimp.gif

However, no love on the SVSM's and/or Gloria's?
Thanks y'all!

I only wish would release more of them.

Yeah, no love for the SVSM's nor Gloria's here. I would like to own a pair of each, but you can't have them all. I chose the ones I really wanted. I would die for a pair of Fairfax's though (home version).

Greg
pimp.gif
Soldier III collection.

Cleveland's got Sole II tomorrow!!!
see you some of you guys there.

tongue.gif

are there going to be any 'vendors' @ Cleveland Got Sole this year? unfortunately its looking like i wont be able to make it....PM me!
ToroTigger-  We have 70+ tables booked, and collectors coming in from all over the country.  There will be more shoes that you've never seen than you can count.  A ton of crazy collections and plenty for sale / trade.  Try to make it. 

We just had a bunch of LeBron PEs donated for the show, but in HUGE sizes so.....

FIRST FEW PEOPLE THROUGH THE DOOR WHO WEAR SIZE 14+
.................GET FREE LEBRON PEs!!!!!

Doors OPEN at noon. See ya then!

And please let any big-footers you know aware!!!!

-Andrew- 

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

are there going to be any 'vendors' @ Cleveland Got Sole this year? unfortunately its looking like i wont be able to make it....PM me!
ToroTigger-  We have 70+ tables booked, and collectors coming in from all over the country.  There will be more shoes that you've never seen than you can count.  A ton of crazy collections and plenty for sale / trade.  Try to make it. 

We just had a bunch of LeBron PEs donated for the show, but in HUGE sizes so.....

FIRST FEW PEOPLE THROUGH THE DOOR WHO WEAR SIZE 14+
.................GET FREE LEBRON PEs!!!!!

Doors OPEN at noon. See ya then!

And please let any big-footers you know aware!!!!

-Andrew- 

eek.gif
IM SALTY AS +*@% RIGHT NOW
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Greg
pimp.gif
Soldier III collection.

Cleveland's got Sole II tomorrow!!!
see you some of you guys there.

tongue.gif
Can't wait to see pics from CGS II. I need to go there one of these days.

Cleveland's got sole II was amazing....

I'm really tired I've emailed pics to a few people so stay tuned here's a couple teasers for now. I'll post alot more tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom