+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

^^^^I hope you got a half size bigger, because of the soldiers I own, this particular pair runs short
frown.gif

Those are looking good lonely... man I love this thread. 

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED   ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s  size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

we raffeled off a random size 6 PE's, a size 13.5, and two 14.5's.
the others that were given out were 14.5's, and 16's as I recall.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

wow your right ^

I wear a 10 in S2's but those are a 11 and they fit pretty good on me.

Zach13g where the hell do you get all the lebron PE'S dammmmm you killing em

thanks again andrew for all the work you put it.

I got a size 14 lebron home white/red 4 pe from kevin.

Yay my pic made your post, the pic with the "hwc". I was trying to snap a close enough pic without looking like a ******.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Yay my pic made your post, the pic with the "hwc". I was trying to snap a close enough pic without looking like a ******.
I remember you made sure you were first in line just for whatever pe they decided to give out 

Originally Posted by xblker47

I remember you made sure you were first in line just for whatever pe they decided to give out 

lol na, I got my pe  about an hour and a half before the event started, only reason I was first was for others to start lining up because they were trying to get everybody out that wasnt displaying

Originally Posted by xblker47

lol na, I got my pe  about an hour and a half before the event started, only reason I was first was for others to start lining up because they were trying to get everybody out that wasnt displaying

oh
laugh.gif
, I assumed you lined up first on purpose for those pe's.

Joey - dope MTAG set
pimp.gif

nice Dunkman 3s a page back...very nice. kudos
pimp.gif

loving the MTAG collection...wish they had been just a tad different, but good stuff man.

Thank you very much!  The show was a ton of work, but so worth it.  Knowing so many people had a great time was gratifying enough.  Raising over $5,000 for a great cause was nice as well.  Wish we would have gotten to meet.  Next event we will most definately be delegating more so we can have more face time with everyone who made the trip.  Thanks again for the kind words, and for coming out to support the event!!

-Andrew-

Chris- nice on the cheap pickup on those CTK's.

Joeysole- that's an expensive set of MTAG's, still
pimp.gif

Drew- y'all are fortunate enough to get the support of the local Lebron foundation and Cavs team. In 08, we (the san antonio sneaksup family)were able to pickup some PE's from the Spurs organization but we didn't meet their standards as far as making any money on the shoes for the Spurs. There's not much you can do when they donated below average to average PE's and game worn, which to alot shoeheads decreases their value. Let's be honest, shoeheads could care less if they've been game worn or autographed. Anyways, to make a long story short. he San Antonio sneaker community is holding a show of their own this coming Sunday April 25th. Click the signature below. A couple of Dan Manns and BC60697 Lebron will be on display.

T21D - I love what you guys do with SneaksUP, and wish I could have made it this year, but it was just too hectic with our event just wrapping up. I'll most definately make the trip next year. From your flyer to your blog to all the pix I've seen of events past it looks like an absolutely Beautiful event. Shoes without the hype, which is exactly what we try to do with our event. We had a lot of great shoes donated by the Cavs, LeBron Foundation, and even the Chicago Bulls, who didn't want anything in return, which was nice. The Foundation was pretty cautious working with us this first go around, but were thrilled with the end result, how everything was handled and the amount of $ we raised for them. For our next event we're really looking forward to what we can do with them. Have a blast this weekend! Can't wait to see all the pix!

-Andrew-

Back
Top Bottom