+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

How much am I looking to spend for Dunkman 4s in a 10-11?

And smh at me just not buyin the dm3s already... I'm not a lebron head like y'all but 1 thing Ima try to do is get the DM series...
The only thing that's stoping me is finding my sz... And for a reasonable price...

Originally Posted by T21D

Sorry homie but this
smokin.gif
^^^^^ over ANY Dunkmans any day
laugh.gif
That's just me though.

i knew what GIF this was even before coming in here....nice.

oh and those dunkmans are nice as well.

I am not happy that he has this many PEs, not so much because the money situation. But because of the availability of them. People really aren't trying to sell them once they get them.

Honestly, how many pairs of these shoes were made? 8-10 size runs of the PE's?

Originally Posted by never wear them

How much am I looking to spend for Dunkman 4s in a 10-11?

And smh at me just not buyin the dm3s already... I'm not a lebron head like y'all but 1 thing Ima try to do is get the DM series...
The only thing that's stoping me is finding my sz... And for a reasonable price...

I would say around 500 for ds dunkman 4s. If im wrong someone correct me

$500 - that's pretty cheap for a pair in deadstock condition. I need a pair and if someone has a pair I ds condition they are trying to get rid of please lmk. I bought a pair of ZLIV grafitti AS for $320 a few weeks ago -- it didn't have the bag.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

it's hard to find lebron pe's because it usually stays in the same circle of collectors. I'm still looking for Dunkman 3's and 4's and fruity pebbles if anyone has sz 9-9.5 hit me up please...
What? Where did you come up with that logic.

that's just what i have noticed. i offer to buy all the time, then get the runaround.  I just speak from personal experience.  I see something i ask how much to buy, they throw out a price and then i say lets do it.  Come to find out they don't want to sell it, but then i see a few weeks later they pair has changed hands.  Maybe it's just my luck, but that's what i have experienced.  I was heavy into collecting Bron Pe's, but after the last 4-5 mishaps i've been very discouraged.  Maybe you can help me out and change my luck..

it's hard to find lebron pe's because it usually stays in the same circle of collectors. I'm still looking for Dunkman 3's and 4's and fruity pebbles if anyone has sz 9-9.5 hit me up please...

that's just what i have noticed. i offer to buy all the time, then get the runaround.  I just speak from personal experience.  I see something i ask how much to buy, they throw out a price and then i say lets do it.  Come to find out they don't want to sell it, but then i see a few weeks later they pair has changed hands.  Maybe it's just my luck, but that's what i have experienced.  I was heavy into collecting Bron Pe's, but after the last 4-5 mishaps i've been very discouraged.  Maybe you can help me out and change my luck..

I've really had a hard time finding any DS PE IV's in my size 10 - actually any non-GR's except for the Chinas and Gold All Stars (which both those seemed more like limited GRs to begin with).

I've been looking for a pair of Birthday IV's in a size 10 for so long and I always just seem to miss out on ebay auctions - I guess they are just my white whale of sneakers. Really all of those HWC colorways in the IV's are tough, but I figured the Birthday's would at least be somewhat available given that they were a limited GR supposedly.

Also, someone got some All Star Graffitis for $320? Even without the bag that's incredible.

How much do all the PE IV's go for? Ohio State, SVSM, Fairfax, CTK, HWC, Dunkman, all the Graffiti's, and of course the Pebs?

I don't know who you've contacted or have dealt with in the past as far as Lebron PE's are concerned, but I've asked around and been referred to legit sellers who have been more than willing to part with their stuff. If you've seen pairs being passed around amongst the heads, it's probably due to trades so it seems it's not going outside the circle. I can see your dilema in finding Lebron PE's. Because, MOST, but not all, sizes start out at 11.  I'm a true 10-10.5, but have maxed out on 11 due to certain models. The current situation with older Lebrons is dry right now, but patience is a virtue. I got you homie if I see anything in your size.

the12the22the32the- OSU 4(homes/aways)-$800, SVSM/Fairfax/CTK- approx $200-300, HWC- 300-400 (depends if it has #23, add an extra $50-100) Dunkman (500-600), ASG- $800, Pebs- $1G+

pebbles still go for 1k?!?! fuuuuuuuuuhhh....

i personally... cant dig that color... and i like some fruityass gay sh** sometimes...
laugh.gif

I can see your dilema in finding Lebron PE's. Because, MOST, but not all, sizes start out at 11.  I'm a true 10-10.5, but have maxed out on 11 due to certain models.

the12the22the32the- OSU 4(homes/aways)-$800, SVSM/Fairfax/CTK- approx $200-300, HWC- 300-400 (depends if it has #23, add an extra $50-100) Dunkman (500-600), ASG- $800, Pebs- $1G+

That's interesting on the size 11 - maybe that's why outside of the High School PE's I rarely see size 10's pop up. Us non-big footers non size 9's have it rough man
frown.gif
. Plus, I want to wear them, not just get a bigger size to sit on the shelf, so that makes even a 10.5 a tough proposition.

Prices seem to be about what I remember from a couple years ago - they hold pretty steady. Seems like the NYC's are about the same as the Dunkmans, maybe a little more.

I guess for me it's SVSM/Fairfax/CTK/HWC/Birthdays...size 10, Maybe 10.5 given the size issues.

But lastly, I'm with NWT - Pebs $1000? OSU/All Star Graffitti's $800? Makes me go:

NBA-Chicago-102-Cleveland-93-OT.jpg

I don't set the prices homies. That's just what I've seen on the bay. To be honest, how are the the SPECIAL makeups any different than the GR's. It's the same shoe with limited number or release label and that deserves a markup reseller price? It is what it is. I can't knock someones hustle though.

I don't set the prices homies. That's just what I've seen on the bay. To be honest, how are the the SPECIAL makeups any different than the GR's. It's the same shoe with limited number or release label and that deserves a markup reseller price? It is what it is. I can't knock someones hustle though.

I didn't mean to direct that at you man, don't take it that way - you're just the messenger, no reason to shoot you. I asked the question and you answered truthfully - that's all anyone could possibly want. Don't get offended - I don't have any problems or issues with you, I'm just not going to pay $1000 for a pair of shoes, that's all. I thought that pic was kind of funny, didn't mean for it to rub anyone the wrong way.

The rarity and perceived status of certain models makes some more expensive - basic business and economic principles. Same reason a Lotus is more than a Honda. I have no problem with that, and I'm not knocking yours or anyone else's hustle. I'd be perfectly content to just find a pair or two out of the SVSM/Fairfax/CTK/HWC/Birthday collection - but to each their own. Those that can collect them all, more power to you, just make sure to post pictures for those us who can only dream
smile.gif

^^^^No offense taken
smokin.gif
, because paying that much is really outrageous!!! I've been a slave to hype and have paid that much for a couple of pairs. If you want to see, just click my signature to see those Lebrons put to use.

all this talk about lebron iv's reminds me i have some i want to get rid of. size 10.5. honestly that is my least fav of all the brons so far.

thought I'd get a group shot of most my LeBrons while they were still all together.
the sight of em makes me ill these days, so not sure how long i'll keep em around...

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

all this talk about lebron iv's reminds me i have some i want to get rid of. size 10.5. honestly that is my least fav of all the brons so far.

eek.gif
, lebron 4's LEAST?

wow.. those prolly gotta be the 2nd or 3rd 4th the least best lebrons made..  but I know its your opinion.

and Cleveland nice 3's and 2's ... feel like im never going to find a pair in my size

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Damn andrew since your hwc 7s werent good enough to make the pic, care to sell them yet? lol nice pic

Those'll probably be the only LBJ's I hang onto........for now anyway.  If they're ever about to go anywhere you know I'll give you a heads-up.

I-Kicks-Fresh: What size are you?

Back
Top Bottom