+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Nice pickup on the dunkmans.

That lebron 7 collection is
eek.gif

lil penny's lebron 7 collection just shut everyones mouth in this thread... LOL...JK.....NICE 7s..ill take them jay z from you..thanks

Man Justin those All Black Everythings are going for a killing!!!  I'm more impressed with your pockets.. you must make a decent amount of $$$ to get some of this stuff...  Can't hate, you prob have one of the if not the best VII PE Sample collections.  Props my friend.  

thanks a lot guys. I got 2 pairs of the all blacks so not worried what this pair sells for.

wore these on valentines

wore these to fly out to la today

got some all star 8s to play in this season. matches my uniform. sorry for the other shoes, didnt take individual pics

^ Thanks guys!

Justin's 7's in the previous page are crazy! Those all black 7's remind me of the Shadow 10's  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Lil Penny.... I swear you stay connected. DAMN!!!!
pimp.gif
Just when I thought I saw all the Lebron 7's that never were released,  you pull out the "all black everything" 7's.
sick.gif

Your LB7 collection is just historic man, props to you. Everytime I see the blue&orange HWC 7's I
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Here's pics of my 7's collection..
i doubled up on Akrons, MVP's, Dunkmans, CTK and Red Carpets...
where did you get those boxes/containers...whatever they are. Did you pay for each one or does it come with alot? LMK, nice viis btw

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

where did you get those boxes/containers...whatever they are. Did you pay for each one or does it come with alot? LMK, nice viis btw

I got them at the container store there $60 for 20 of the containers..

i'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a ds pair of 3's. given the fact that they released in 05 do you guys think they will come apart if i try to rock em? ive never owned a pair of 3's.

Back
Top Bottom