+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

I hate life right now.. I don't think any shoe is worth 1000, but that just my opinion
i feel you but some of them lebron vii pe be having  me thinking (then wifey comes and smacks me in the back of the head)

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

I hate life right now.. I don't think any shoe is worth 1000, but that just my opinion
i feel you but some of them lebron vii pe be having  me thinking (then wifey comes and smacks me in the back of the head)

The same thing happens to me except it's by a 3yr old! I want the cavs fanatic or the blue or org HWC, but would settle for a fairfax!

Nice... Nice... Nice.. so sick.  Man I know its been said but so many sick colorways of the 7 that didn't drop.. glad we got what we did but dam. 

not big on the lebrons but those beat any lebron release ever and non releaased shoe wow
1k is pretty extreme awesome pick up bro.

just wanted to post a few of my older pics. i cant wait to get back home to rock some of these

I cant wait for 4th of July

http://
1238902727910.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 153)][/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]My LeBron 7 Collection. I will be doing an entire LeBron collection but its a BIT@H taking pics since I have to move so many damn boxes.[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)] I do not have any PEs or Super Limited LeBrons as I will not pay rape prices.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom