+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Happy 4th of July

523587_10151077066627442_203654536_n.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

A taste of the heat at Cleveland's Got Sole from last weekend...

axikbp.jpg
Word to my man DannManns & nice to meet ya, Zach13G

s4umme.jpg

See more pics here...with more to come!
SVSM AZG's  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and i see them allstar AZG's there too! 2 grails I need to get, thanks for the pics

For those who have the Elites.... how is the fit and comfort.... weren't particularly impressed with the IX's....

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

For those who have the Elites.... how is the fit and comfort.... weren't particularly impressed with the IX's....
They definitely run bigger than the 9s. I'd say true to size, and I have kinda wide feet so I usually don't say that about recent Nike basketball stuff. They're more comfortable than the regular 9s too. I really don't like the 9s either, but the elites are...

fire.gif

By any chance could anyone point me in the direction of svsm lebron 3s home or away in a size 10, or 10.5? There's an 8 on eBay right now for a decent price but I want my size. Or any other lebron 3 if possible I'd appreciate it,

Originally Posted by XWillie BeamonX

Is $500 shipped a good price for svsm lebron 3s? I found some but I wanna see if I should wait before pulling the trigger.

No, too much

I figured but it's the only pair in a size 10 or 10.5 I could find smh if someone could help me find a pair cheaper I'd GREATLY appreciate it. Or just point me in the direction???

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Is $500 shipped a good price for svsm lebron 3s? I found some but I wanna see if I should wait before pulling the trigger.

No, too much

Well if you could help me out I'd appreciate it, have you seen any size 10s or 10.5 in either home and away?

No, too much

Well if you could help me out I'd appreciate it, have you seen any size 10s or 10.5 in either home and away?
How much are they worth to you? Keep in mind that these were unreleased kicks that dropped in '05 so they have a fair amount of age. Seller either got them for free via a connect or paid a pretty penny for them back then.

Some garbage 'Elite' that just dropped a month ago fetches $500 just to put things in perspective.

Originally Posted by vood99

No, too much

How much are they worth to you? Keep in mind that these were unreleased kicks that dropped in '05 so they have a fair amount of age. Seller either got them for free via a connect or paid a pretty penny for them back then.

Some garbage 'Elite' that just dropped a month ago fetches $500 just to put things in perspective.

see I said the that to myself but I also don't want to overpay if someone can help me find them for cheaper.. I do believe the price someone is willing to pay is up to them but nowadays it's a crapshoot on finding most of the older models which is why I'm willing to pay that price.

see I said the that to myself but I also don't want to overpay if someone can help me find them for cheaper.. I do believe the price someone is willing to pay is up to them but nowadays it's a crapshoot on finding most of the older models which is why I'm willing to pay that price.

I'm looking at your signature and I see that you're in the search for Yeezys. Those run for way more than SVSM IIIs and they were a limited GR. Get a NDS or VNDS pair if you find the cost of the IIIs to be prohibitive.

I'm looking at your signature and I see that you're in the search for Yeezys. Those run for way more than SVSM IIIs and they were a limited GR. Get a NDS or VNDS pair if you find the cost of the IIIs to be prohibitive.

I agree but the svsm is something I've been looking for, for YEARS. So I'd rather get those first as they're cheaper and the better overall shoe to me. Would you say that people are overpaying for the newer lebrons? And if so why?

If the SVSM IIIs mean something to you, then you look at your finances and see if you can afford $500. I personally would not spend more than $350 on any basketball kicks though. IIIs are built extremely well and actually have genuine leather. Also as I mentioned before this shoe was never released to the public and it is 6-7 years old now. To me it is a vintage shoe with a fair amount of exclusivity but some might think otherwise.

The problem with Lebron line now is that the prices are being driven by hype and demand but not supply. Furthermore the sheer amount of colourways and themes is staggering. Shoes like the Miami Vice Elite have Toddler and GS sizes so that speaks volumes about it's production numbers. Are people overpaying today? Definitely but the thirst for Nike/JB product is at an all time high and these people are gambling on Grey/Teal shoes holding their value when Nike/JB are no longer trendy.

See what some of the OG 'Bron collectors have to say and see if you can swing $50 to $100 off the price.  

yo where do y'all find all these !?!?! i'm in LOVE with the 7s and I wanna start collecting some ..

Back
Top Bottom