+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Hi I know most of you in the Lebron PE group already seen this but I wanted to share with the Non Facebook people.

"Hey everyone, wanted to wait a while to post this, but I figured this early notice will give some of you a heads up to save up. I have decided it's time for me to move on from Collecting Lebron's.

I know I've told a few of your guys privately I've been thinking about it & it's really coming to the point where I'm ready to finally commit to selling, I'm not hard up for money so if it takes me a year to sell them I have no problem with that.

Call me a older collector whatever, I just can't keep up with new stuff & some of the prices i've been offered for things It's just becoming to tempting not to take. 99% of my collection is complete from what you've guys seen, I've never sold any of them, I've traded a few times so pretty much everything you guys seen of my stuff I still have. (no stewies, lol)

Sizes are really random as I collected whatever I could get my hands on, I would say the majority are 9-10 but also have sizes ranging from sz 8-15. I really don't even know how many pairs are in total, I'm guessing around 250 pairs, with about 200 pairs being PE's/Sample's.

I need time to prepare everything for sale Im thinking of listing everything as once huge collection on ebay for a crazy number, not that I expect to sell that way I don't but it will attract alot of people to my ebay store and it will be a good way to get it out there that stuff is available, so stay tuned if any of you would like to know what a certain size is in a certain shoe ect.. I'd be happy to answer here, I will not sell any until April.

Thanks guys..."

zach13g zach13g 's collection...insane :pimp:

Just wanted to share some of my more recent Lebron pickups.

Newer stuff:

Older stuff:

These ASG IV PEs were a long time coming! Been looking for years! All-time favorite Lebron!

Wore these to go run errands. I spent an hour cleaning them up. The first time I wore them, back in he day, I dropped crown and coke all over them. Never cleaned them and forgot all about them until recently. I thought they were done for. I should of taken a before and after. Still stained but barely noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom