+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by sneakervault

Funny how quite a few pairs of Gloria's are starting to surface.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Nike re-ran some of them..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Bkals1976

tired.gif

Haha - Like a few other ones (sole-bar, ASG, and more) Ah well. I'd love a pair in my posession
wink.gif

Zach13g
very nice sample collection!

can you show us more pic of AZG sample pls?
i lost those pic @ my backup HD.
many thx!

B.. Cong on ur new pickup!

Originally Posted by bib10

Zach13g
very nice sample collection!

can you show us more pic of AZG sample pls?
i lost those pic @ my backup HD.
many thx!

B.. Cong on ur new pickup!
Zach, I second that motion. More pics would be highly appreciated.

really nothing to see ^ there identical to the GR besides tagging.

Greg can you spot the difference on the Sample II's from the GR?

Originally Posted by Zach13g

really nothing to see ^ there identical to the GR besides tagging.

Greg can you spot the difference on the Sample II's from the GR?
first that comes to my mind

lebron2-all-star-18-web.jpg

Zach13g
thx!
did your AZG look like below 2 versions ?
pic from NT

my ZLII sample inside strap is red, GR is blk

the LeBron logo

recent pickup

Originally Posted by Bkals1976

tired.gif

Someone re-ran them B.... not Nike.... or LeBron's Team....... trust me... it was never apart of any production scheme.....

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

OW OW every time i see a picture of the VI's i love them even more.

-Tyler

Yes I know.. They are amazing.. I might be the first and only to say this. But they are almost passing the II's in my book for my favorite LeBron shoe.

-Tyler

Yes I know.. They are amazing.. I might be the first and only to say this. But they are almost passing the II's in my book for my favorite LeBron shoe.
Maybe if you said the 5's I'd maybe see it but they pretty bad. I think the power VI should have been the VI's.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

-Tyler

Maybe if you said the 5's I'd maybe see it but they pretty bad. I think the power VI should have been the VI's.

No it shouldn't have. The Powers were bulky and uncomfortable, I have worn them myself. They were too narrow, and that is not what LeBron was looking for.It also looks like a cut off version of the ZL IV which is not good either. The show was light compared to most LeBrons, and the new model is heavier. AlthoughLeBron likes bulkier heavier shoes for some reason. I don't know why, that is just what I have heard. The ZL VI offers a whole new look and style and feelto the line and that's what is great. This shoe is both casual, and sporty at the same time. The II's are a great shoe and one of the most comfortable,and I don't think in the end I will be saying that the VI's are my favorite, although they are one of my top 2 for sure. I just have not decided yet.Wait until you get a pair, or if you don't then I guess you wont know.. Everyone thinks and has their own opinions and I am not going to bash yours. I justlove the VI and I love what Nike Basketball has for them in the future. The line of this shoe is looking great (Team shoes/PE's) Either you can still choseto hate the shoe, or you can wait for the ZLVII to come out
smile.gif

edit; The Powers would have been better if they didn't do the carbon backing, and the swoosh is in a bad place. Either that or the Carbon Fiber connectingto the shoe is what makes it so horrible to look at.. There were some nice color ways and I admit that the Powers to being a nice shoe, although the newer VIis a lot better as I said before. Sorry for rambling I just needed to get that last thing in before I left.

Back
Top Bottom