+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

G, have you lost your dam mind? That ring is a spiked cyanide choke collar. Just kidding. Congrats sir. NY GIANTS 11- nice wood woods

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Yummy Flint! Zoom Lebron 2 "Woods" arent Birthdays though... The all black were
Ooooopps - just realized my typo.....meant to say "brown" kick. I have to stop posting in a hurry...

sadly I did snooze on the auction, I probably shouldnt have but im not really into the brown colorway.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

sadly I did snooze on the auction, I probably shouldnt have but im not really into the brown colorway.
what size were they? and i LOVE to get my hands on a pair of the Birthday III's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Tyler

Originally Posted by kaczalas

PEs are once-a-year-type of thing for me. Simply put, I can't afford buying PEs on daily basis, but fortunately... once in a while there's a special someone who is willing to help a fellow LeBron fan. Especially when you're getting married
happy.gif
... that's right... my life as I know it is official over, hehe.

Here are my pickups from last month...
lebron6-akron-university-55-web.jpg

Akron Six is a Limited Release, but the other pair is Bron's White/Navy Zoom 20-5-5 Playoff PE. Copped at osneaker for $200 :tongue:. It's size 11 (I prefer 10 or 10.5), but it's still wearable.

One more pair plus more pics of this 20-5-5 soon

Now... can someone PLEASE help me find the White/Gold "Triple-Double" PE size 10 or 10.5??? Pretty please!!!

so it was you who bought them before me...........
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

what size were they? and i LOVE to get my hands on a pair of the Birthday III's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Tyler

I think they were a 11.5, Now that I look back I probably should have bid on them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

What's the idea behind the Woods 2s and those brown 3s?

Woods 2 were given to LeBron's friends and family (like Fruity Pebble 4 and Dunkman 2, 3, and 4).

Bronwn 3s were a limited edition Birthday online release.

The idea behind them? Beats me - but they both pull off brown shoes VERY WELL.

*Think* Timberland....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

flintgrey what size is that? I saw a pair on ebay go for like 86$ ds recently
Sz 10.5. $86 is a good deal -- you snooze on the auction?
FLINTGREY
do u like "Bday" brown colorway?
Cuz HK just release LeBron Premium packbag which is brown colorway.

Greg,
Congrats !!! i really enjoy ur recent pic, specially the one u just post!!!!

Back
Top Bottom