+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Right on, i hear u- and the sheep term wasnt directed at u ( i was just generalizing). Im with you on the Jordan's as well (ya i bought the BC3's cuz its one of my favorite models of all time). I think its mainly high school kids and younger that buy all these retro J's- in Dallas, seems almost every high-schooler has some form of J's on (cuz the hip hop industry pushes the crap out of em, and thats who these idiots are idolizing).

Right on with that. Performance wise - Any Jordan before the 11 is not worth gracing a court anymore compared to current released Nike Bball kicks..
I do love retro Jordan 11-14 for Bball though. They are all excellent.

Lets gets this post back on track!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's there to know, Lebron 3 low Sprite PE. price range around 200-300 depending on size (10-11.5) price goes lower for big and little footers. 

Damn uptempoair.com needs to update their site says they have the sprite 3s place my order and payment returned %*%

Originally Posted by T21D

What's there to know, Lebron 3 low Sprite PE. price range around 200-300 depending on size (10-11.5) price goes lower for big and little footers. 

I regret the two size 11s I passed on for 175 and 190 DS
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by T21D

I regret the two size 11s I passed on for 175 and 190 DS
ohwell.gif

Damn Erick you never picked one of those up? I thought you got one of them.
And what is this picture that Fred posted? I missed it.

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom