+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by Leonhartp

Originally Posted by yobaj337

LeBron 9 Dunkman with LeBron Dunkman 8 PS (V3) lace swapped
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/816/dsc01502d.jpg/

What's name of the dunkman new era cap ?
Calgary Flames
200px-Jarome_Iginla._2008.JPG

Originally Posted by RVHB
Can someone tell me why some of the 112 8s have elephant print on the front panel, and some don't (like the pair above)??? Was one made before the other? Does anyone know the story behind it? 

Where is all the older lebrons at? Seems like a bunch of newbie bron collectors keep posting 7-9s. Yes I enjoy them as much as the next but this thread is missing the ogs and the older kicks

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Where is all the older lebrons at? Seems like a bunch of newbie bron collectors keep posting 7-9s. Yes I enjoy them as much as the next but this thread is missing the ogs and the older kicks

no, there is no interest in the older Lebron's because they don't have 3M/speckles/or Miami nights colors

Originally Posted by T21D

no, there is no interest in the older Lebron's because they don't have 3M/speckles/or Miami nights colors

or pink laces.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by T21D

The only older Lebrons that caught my interest back in the day/highschool were the first Lebron Soldiers and the Lebron IV's. I couldn't afford em back then so
ohwell.gif

Good point,Justin. Herewith my contributions to refresh everybody's memory about the old days.

^^^

My man Penny, your 'classic' Dunkman collection is dope - the mark of a true collector. I feel you regarding the sudden influx of 'Bron 'collectors' - but they've more or less infiltrated every aspect of Nike's product line (NSW, JB, Basketball, etc..).

Air Zoom Generation has to be my favourite 'Bron sneaker - managed to cop a DS White/Red for a fantastic price recently. My 'All Star' AZGs are about 9 years old now but look as fresh as they did coming out of the box!

3s
lebron%25203s.JPG

Back
Top Bottom