+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

IMG_2240.JPG

My small collection of Lebrons. The Soldiers I use for ball so they are beat to hell but I really like playing in them still.

Size 13. I have a lot of catching up to do. Just grabbed these. I still see some ribbons floating around. I really appreciate the support fellas. Doing pretty well, about to hit the 2 year remission mark in July. It's nice to see all of you OG's still posting and holding it down !
Shundy

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

So a grown man with size 11 feet gets a free pass to wear a pink sneaker while a baby can't?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 The mens sizes of those are PEs and go for damn near $1k 

I wasn't commenting on the limited availability or price of the sneaker in question, but the asinine comment of a baby boy having no right to wear pink while a grown man can.

nah I know you were I was supporting your point. That "grown men are willing to pay near $1k for a pink shoe but a kid cant wear it?" 

laugh.gif
 The mens sizes of those are PEs and go for damn near $1k 

I wasn't commenting on the limited availability or price of the sneaker in question, but the asinine comment of a baby boy having no right to wear pink while a grown man can.

nah I know you were I was supporting your point. That "grown men are willing to pay near $1k for a pink shoe but a kid cant wear it?" 
Cool bro - no offense taken.

SMITTYK,
page 309 belongs to you sir. Those 4 pairs of lbj7s are AMAZING. So many beautiful colorways that never released to the general public
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shundy

Size 13. I have a lot of catching up to do. Just grabbed these. I still see some ribbons floating around. I really appreciate the support fellas. Doing pretty well, about to hit the 2 year remission mark in July. It's nice to see all of you OG's still posting and holding it down !
Shundy
Good to see you in here again...and if wasnt a Badger i may have enjoyed the Lebron series a lot more than i already do...luckily ill never have to chase down those OSU PEs...
laugh.gif

I never got into LeBron's until the 8's came out. The v2's are one of my favorite shoes ever. Still need summit lake and cool grey 8's. 

Back
Top Bottom