+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

bib10,

I wish they were like that but mine look just the GR, I might have made mistake calling the AZG sales samples, mine are samples BAM026-M14-C1 LN but the tagging is more like a PE tag rather than the FTSS like on my 2's and 3's or the IV's I have say SS Sample
bib10,

I wish they were like that but mine look just the GR, I might have made mistake calling the AZG sales samples, mine are samples BAM026-M14-C1 LN but the tagging is more like a PE tag rather than the FTSS like on my 2's and 3's or the IV's I have say SS Sample
I have the same Bam026-m14-c1 LN lebron sample...I can't find any information about it..or if it's worth anything..is there any information you can give me?

I wanna hoop in a pair of my VI's but I don't want to mess them up because I know they'll be hard to come by again

I wanna hoop in a pair of my VI's but I don't want to mess them up because I know they'll be hard to come by again

Unless the court is dirty it shouldn't be an issue (depending on the colorway) unless you consider some slight creasing "messed up" I've played in them several times.

They're so comfortable. :nthat: Wish I grabbed the all black & the Yankee pair.:\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom