+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

what does the GSM(is that what it is?)mean on the side of some of those? complex is the magazine right?

2nbra50.jpg

^^ pairs have been starting to pop up

still a great shoe
pimp.gif

looking at that group of pics again
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
, just simply amazing

^^^ yeah John definitely needs to share the wealth. I can't remember If he has multiple pairs of Oregon's as well (probably does)

Dill - I might have a couple more Lebron pics up my sleeve, but I can tell you that there will be a "part 2" in the PE thread sometime in the future
wink.gif

If only we had more time at John's house. 4 hours and we only got through half of his PE's...

-Jermaine

Quick question: Does anyone know exactly how many of the Dunkman II's were produced? And also how much are Dunkman II's going for? I know there are three different versions (the two-handed one the rarest right?) but of the most common model, specifically.

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Quick question: Does anyone know exactly how many of the Dunkman II's were produced? And also how much are Dunkman II's going for? I know there are three different versions (the two-handed one the rarest right?) but of the most common model, specifically.
Neons are rarest

I dont know any specific number of production but id say the going rate is around 1000-1200

if im wrong someone correct me
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Neons are rarest

I dont know any specific number of production but id say the going rate is around 1000-[color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]1200[/color] 1500

if im wrong someone correct me
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom