Post Your living Room/AV Setup Vol. I just moved :Hat

So i finally moved into a nice apt and the living room floors are shining like the first day of school in the gym.. and got my living room setup about 85% howI want it.I know I need some pictures on the wall..and the wires to the right and the left are going to be neatened up some .Couches should be here nextweek..and hopefully by the end of the yr a bigger tv..

Specs:
37 inch Toshiba regza
Ps3
Wii
Xbox 360
Time Warner HD Dvr
Sony Sound Bar.Best soundbar by far..3 hdmi imputs with switching and the price point..Got mine for under 300
pimp.gif

Now on to the pics:

Great.... I dunno about you but i don't know many people who actually put action figures in those cases. Good set up though

You need a bigger television and i would move everything onto that wall with the television, then throw whatever posters or art you have on the side walls,maybe move a piece of furniture like a love seat or something to one side.

This is in my basement. Here's the TV room.
14d0ktx.jpg

Here's the left side of the TV room. Mini fridge is stocked with water, pop, and beer.
2dkqog.jpg

The right side of the TV room.
256egb4.jpg

Behind the couch of the TV room...you know, so we can play pool and watch TV at the same time.
6yl0zm.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/14d0ktx.jpg

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Originally Posted by Datnggag

hide them wires through the wall...its easy to do and looks ALOT cleaner...
Yea i saw online how to do it..I was gonna put the HDMI plate in the wall..but my fiance wont let me..Its an apt and she doesnt wanna lose thesecurity deposit..when I get my house imma do it

Back
Top Bottom