Post your luck stories Vol: I got a free iPhone!

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

wsdesigner14 wrote:
So my friend lives three houses away from me, and we all live in a culdesac. I remember it was around 9:00 a.m. during spring break, and i walked to his house. No one was home so i walked into the garage and his moms car was home, but no one was inside. His mom treated me as if i was one of her son, so anyways i got in the car on the passenger side and found an envelope in the glove department. Now, this was a fat orange sealed air cushioned one (the one with the bubbles inside) and so i opened it up, and there was a whole bunch of five, ten, and twenty dollar bills. I ran home, and went straight to my second room which is located downstairs -- closed the door, and got the counting. In the envelope there was $600+ dollars. Later that evening, his mom and the two dudes that are my "boys" are sweating, looking around in the garage/house for an "envelope" that his mom had misplaced because it was the money that they needed to pay this man that was going to repair their (where i got the envelope from) red pontiac. I helped them search for this envelope that was misplaced for about an hour and a half. If you're going to ask what i did to the money, i spent $550+ on shoes/clothes, and the rest i gave to them on their birthdays

That's stealing, not luck.

grin.gif

Word.Not only that but stealing from your friends and from a lady that treated you like her son.I don't even mind people stealing and robbing but to do that to some one who trust in you is disgusting.Anything for a quick buck though I guess
eyes.gif

Seriously. Its one thing if you had taken $20-$40, but to take the whole thing
smh.gif
. I hope one of your "boys" is on NT and sees this and finds you.

I'm calling ducktales on the OP though, there is no way an apple employee just let you walk with a phone just like that.

Originally Posted by tkay dot

not my story but my neighbors at school claimed they tripped on shrooms and went into the woods and found a "gnome" and took it home with them, turns out it was a ******ed ****** that ran away from home and there was a $2000 reward posted for its return
Holy +%%*, it is now my life goal to compete with an occurance that awesome
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lootpac

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

wsdesigner14 wrote:
So my friend lives three houses away from me, and we all live in a culdesac. I remember it was around 9:00 a.m. during spring break, and i walked to his house. No one was home so i walked into the garage and his moms car was home, but no one was inside. His mom treated me as if i was one of her son, so anyways i got in the car on the passenger side and found an envelope in the glove department. Now, this was a fat orange sealed air cushioned one (the one with the bubbles inside) and so i opened it up, and there was a whole bunch of five, ten, and twenty dollar bills. I ran home, and went straight to my second room which is located downstairs -- closed the door, and got the counting. In the envelope there was $600+ dollars. Later that evening, his mom and the two dudes that are my "boys" are sweating, looking around in the garage/house for an "envelope" that his mom had misplaced because it was the money that they needed to pay this man that was going to repair their (where i got the envelope from) red pontiac. I helped them search for this envelope that was misplaced for about an hour and a half. If you're going to ask what i did to the money, i spent $550+ on shoes/clothes, and the rest i gave to them on their birthdays

That's stealing, not luck.

grin.gif

Word.Not only that but stealing from your friends and from a lady that treated you like her son.I don't even mind people stealing and robbing but to do that to some one who trust in you is disgusting.Anything for a quick buck though I guess
eyes.gif

Seriously. Its one thing if you had taken $20-$40, but to take the whole thing
smh.gif
. I hope one of your "boys" is on NT and sees this and finds you.

I'm calling ducktales on the OP though, there is no way an apple employee just let you walk with a phone just like that.

Word on everything.

Dude prolly thought it was mine and i was pulling his leg

Originally Posted by Nktran001

From this day on, i still don't feel guilty.

So my friend lives three houses away from me, and we all live in a culdesac. I remember it was around 9:00 a.m. during spring break, and i walked to his house. No one was home so i walked into the garage and his moms car was home, but no one was inside. His mom treated me as if i was one of her son, so anyways i got in the car on the passenger side and found an envelope in the glove department. Now, this was a fat orange sealed air cushioned one (the one with the bubbles inside) and so i opened it up, and there was a whole bunch of five, ten, and twenty dollar bills. I ran home, and went straight to my second room which is located downstairs -- closed the door, and got the counting. In the envelope there was $600+ dollars. Later that evening, his mom and the two dudes that are my "boys" are sweating, looking around in the garage/house for an "envelope" that his mom had misplaced because it was the money that they needed to pay this man that was going to repair their (where i got the envelope from) red pontiac. I helped them search for this envelope that was misplaced for about an hour and a half. If you're going to ask what i did to the money, i spent $550+ on shoes/clothes, and the rest i gave to them on their birthdays.
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
smh.gif

I've found a total of 6 cell-phones on the bus or subway.
laugh.gif

2 of them were BBs too.
pimp.gif

I sold most of em for a profit and ended up keeping one.

nothin but bad luck over here... although in 07 I was in a total of 6 car accidents in the span of 2 months and i am still alive to speak about it... good andbad i guess (I was never driving)

So my friend lives three houses away from me, and we all live in a culdesac. I remember it was around 9:00 a.m. during spring break, and i walked to his house. No one was home so i walked into the garage and his moms car was home, but no one was inside. His mom treated me as if i was one of her son, so anyways i got in the car on the passenger side and found an envelope in the glove department. Now, this was a fat orange sealed air cushioned one (the one with the bubbles inside) and so i opened it up, and there was a whole bunch of five, ten, and twenty dollar bills. I ran home, and went straight to my second room which is located downstairs -- closed the door, and got the counting. In the envelope there was $600+ dollars. Later that evening, his mom and the two dudes that are my "boys" are sweating, looking around in the garage/house for an "envelope" that his mom had misplaced because it was the money that they needed to pay this man that was going to repair their (where i got the envelope from) red pontiac. I helped them search for this envelope that was misplaced for about an hour and a half. If you're going to ask what i did to the money, i spent $550+ on shoes/clothes, and the rest i gave to them on their birthdays.
you did feel guilty, if not you would have spent all 600 on shoes/clothes. plus your "friend" never questioned why you was about yougetting all this new stuff.

son straight got in the car and took money from the lady that treated him like her own child
sick.gif
straight horrible

karma is a straight up %@$!+ duke

like two years ago i found a $100 bill on the ground in a parking lot... it didn't look to real but when i deposited in the bank they took it.. so i guessit was

roll.gif
roll.gif
you Grimey My Dude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Found a $20 bill in a grocery cart at Safeway last year. Performed a quick "anyone else seeing this?" 360 turn before depositing the bill into mypocket.

You're a BUM. Straight up.

i went to a lounge one night and knew i had to take it easy on the drinks for the night because i only had $40 on me. i had a couple of beers and i walkoutside for a cigarette and theres an atm machine right outside. i look over and find a $20 bill sitting there. i grab it with the quickness. continue smokingmy cigarette and i look over again and theres another $20! grab that and walk inside again. come out 30 minutes later for another cigarette and theres morecash coming out of this atm. i must have gotten atleast $120 from the atm that night..

Walking home from school freshman year I got sucker-punched by some dude I fell but when I got up and looked down a roll of cash fell out his hoody pocket Ipicked it up and walked home counted it $400 in nothing but 20s and 10s.
Yeah I got sucker punched but he was the sucker
pimp.gif

Probably a dope boy but it was his loss on the roll fallin out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tkay dot

not my story but my neighbors at school claimed they tripped on shrooms and went into the woods and found a "gnome" and took it home with them, turns
out it was a ******ed ****** that ran away from home and there was a $2000 reward posted for its return

unless you're from Cali and you're neighbors go to UCSB, that's just an urban legend going around

Well yesterday I got a free iphone too...actually just a replacement.
I dropped mine in the toilet(don't ask
tired.gif
) ..the water sensordidn't turn red (I got so lucky)...they replaced it on the spot
pimp.gif

i hope someone stomps you the hell out for that. you're a scumbag, how the hell can u steal from someone who treated u like a son? enjoy burning in hell.

Won a free trip to Barbados this past summer....unfortunately I fell asleep on my cell phone thatreceived the phone call and didnt answer...the next week I broke my leg playing football, I would have been getting ready to go to Barbados

I only have bad luck stories

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif
You need to goto church. I couldn't steal from a stranger, let alone a FRIEND
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What's the matter with you b?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif