Post Your Motorcycle

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

My old R1. Sold it because it scared the shh outta me.
2n8sw8p.jpg
ya car is better n e ways
ya Id rather be whippin that than the bike

I wanna get a bike when Im older but at the same time, I know its terrible. My dad almost died riding when a dude in a semi was driving with his lights off andhit my himhead on. My pops body was literally demolished, he got flung so hard he snapped a telephone pole with his back and then skidded on his stomach down ahill next to the street of dirt and rocks. He only lived cuz of his helmet, the chin part was worn down to bein about a half inch thick, if he hadnt worn that,he woulda first prob been killed from the impact with the truck, and if not, the skid would have ripped his entire face apart.

Im looking to get my first bike as well. I was considering a 250 or 500 ninja but I was told I'll out grow it quick and should consider a 650.

c7226e13723b1252cc96df1881cdd93ef97fa014.jpg

black monsters look serious...

Daytona that bike yours?? you must be insane
smh.gif
laugh.gif

bike im feelin at the moment though...(although i have no chance of gettin one anytime soon
laugh.gif
tired.gif
)

2009-Yamaha-Vmax.jpg

2009 Vmax.....this thing is a *$+@%+ problem
smh.gif

Dont know where this thread went BUT heres my NEW baby..

2012 Kawasaki ZX10r !!! 
devil.gif

and of course...

BTW this is my FIRST sports bike...

my last joint as you may remember is this old thang...which mind you, i NEVER had a helmet for ...i know, i know...SMH

wish me luck!!... 

I got an 06 Ninja 250 to learn how to ride on..It's really fun to just ride around town and relax..I've only been able to ride it about 10 times cause I had back surgery a month after I got it..All healed up and ready to get back out there more often and get some time under my belt..

Safe riding gentlemen..

Did you do the gy6 swap yourself? I want to get a Ruckus maybe in a year just to have some kind of project..

My CBR600rr stock for now..

question...

im having the hardest time tryna figure out what to mod on the bike... (2012 Kawasaki ZX10r)

everyone i know has a frickin' Gsx-r so they have no clue what can be done to a 'Saki..

so NT brothers and sisters, whats some good ideas??

Back
Top Bottom