Post your NEs/starters/furry kangols/etc....vol 2

Update is up. Enjoy me and AM87's fitteds.

and asked this a couple pages ago but CC guys, is there any left i can special order of the kelly green A's hat in a 7 3/4s ?
i thought i asnwered you, but we don't have that size in that hat anymore.

That Tampa Bay Lightning is
glasses.gif

New Crooks are
pimp.gif

thanks to Irocksd for the props.

concepts in cambridge (MA) had the crooks beanie in stock like a month ago. I donno if anyone bought em, but I believe they do phone orders if its still instock.

this weeks pickups...

Siirkus I was just checking the site out for the update and seen you guysstill say that you have the Philadelphia Flyers Color: Black,White,Gold hat in stock in a size 7 1/2. I tried to order it from you guys about a week or so agoand when my order came i got a piece of paper saying it was sold out. I figured after the update I'd ask if you guys still had it because I'm reallyfeeling this hat. Can you help me out and let me know whats up? Thanks Bro.

http://siirkus.u.yuku.com

thanks to Shadi914 for sending me those NE big dots from New York ... if anybody has stickers from the flag ship store in Atlanta and wants to send them my waythat would be much appreciated
smile.gif

The raccoon joint is killin it. Anyone know is crooks dropped that joint in any other cw? Its a nice change of pace from their typical designs, while stillmaintaining the spirit of the brand, as that is one trife looking raccoon.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

That Tampa Bay Lightning is
glasses.gif

New Crooks are
pimp.gif

They had all them Crooks at the Buffalo Flagship store for acouple weeks. They got the cc in 4 diff colors.

Originally Posted by siirkus

Update is up. Enjoy me and AM87's fitteds.

and asked this a couple pages ago but CC guys, is there any left i can special order of the kelly green A's hat in a 7 3/4s ?
i thought i asnwered you, but we don't have that size in that hat anymore.

my bad, guess i didn't see. first time i asked was for a 7 7/8s though.

and thought i saw a CC fitted in one store but it was a purple and gold nordiques.

^ sorry bout that, we don't do many 7 7/8, if we do 7 7/8, its only on hats for major releases....packs/jays/etc.....

crooks-8021-59fifty-red_1.jpg

smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna have to start putting a release for these Gucci Link fitteds in my prayers...

f103580e4407a7cb5bf84cf00ef95ed2c72fc6c.jpg

Hey guys, I need a quick legit check...

eq8go6.jpg

I've never seen the "7" be that thin on the sticker... is it just me, or is this thing a fake?

If someone could grab me the Canucks and black/gold Expos joint from CC, get at me please. 7 5/8ths.

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

yo nevermind this wack dude but this fitted is kind of serious what brand is it??

bump
the chick is the owner of SF2 which is a shop in Houston. the hat says SF2 which is her shop

Back
Top Bottom