POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

picked up leilow today at HUF. SF houndstooth at the mall.
67p3fbq.png

thats whats up

ahh saw that houndstooth one too, sold out of my size though.
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Quote:
NO CEMENT/ELEPHANT/CRACKLE PRINT on any major or minor league teams. Thats disgusting.

are u speaking on my design or the SF hat in the CC update?

speaking of the SF hat props to CC for puttin out some westcoast fitteds but the sf/bay area is mostly bloods so copping that might be a death wish depending on where u stay, if someone from cc reads this you might wanna consider cutting back on the use of red/blue just cause it might be the deciding factor. just a suggestion.

Yo Henz .....Size 7 5/8 not 7 1/2....I wasn't really paying attention....I also sent you an e-mail on some just in case @#%$.....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

67p3fbq.png
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

|I
tired.gif
Replying to Qs post reminded me to hit the old crib and grab all my fitteds to see what was what and :smh:
smh.gif
at the sight...

like i said i used to cop heavy then i fell wayyy back and it seems like im getting that itch back again- anyways when i moved i had a bunch of hats and didnt wanna bring em to my new crib so i bagged em up (wrong move #1) and put them in a closet....

here we are months later and i go back to get them and moms put boxes and all types of @#%$ on top :x
sick.gif
s now...

i took pix and will upload them later-

how do you guys store yours? im looking into shelving and what not but i might wanna go with something that will keep them away from dust and sunlight....what yall using :nerd:
nerd.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

I put all mines in a plastic bag, and double bag it now and have them in my closet. My apartment is building up with mold and I don't want to @#%$ them all up by leaving them out in the open.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

SF hounds is so necessary.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

As far as storing hats goes I personally use this huge, flat, "underbed" rubbermade box. I've got between 65-70 fitteds, they all JUST fit in the box and fit nicely under my bed. Somewhere in this post I threw up a picture of 50 or so of them in the box before I found like 10 more in my closet. But IMO it works great, none of my fits get dusty, and almost no sunlight ever hits them. I used to have them all stacked on top of shoe boxes on shelving in my closet, but I was finding alot of times when I'd pull out a hat I never wore/hadn't worn in a while I would have to get out the damp rag to get all the dust off.

As far as the CC update... I can't believe all you guys are feeling that tigers joint! Maybe it is because I'm from Detroit, but I can still remember the season they did away with the old english D and came up with that cartoony crap. Second worst move for Detroit sports since the pistons did away with the classic logo and started rocking that black/teal/red crap with the horse. Well that and the hockey strike, but I digress... Anyway, feel free to show some more Detroit love CC! I've said it before but I'll say it again, creative colorways of the classic tigers D, 1901 Tigers logo, or Red Wings and I've practically already ordered.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

^^
I def. cud use dat bulls joint
"Im Da Man, Yes Shorty Im Da Man, Im So Fly Its No Tellin When Ima Land"

^ Yeah the target ones... Well actually I got mine from K Mart for like $20 with tax, best investment I've ever made.

On another note, I just copped that frank's joint... I've been waiting for a restock or new style FOREVER, I can't wait. Now if they'd just redo the Diggers joint I missed out on.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

i need the red/white and blue rangers joint in a 7 3/8...somebody pm me..help me out
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

I found cap city's secret:

most of thier hats are from actual minor league teams,

take for example this hat:

b33744_BISbyB.jpg
www.ecapcity.com/goods_detail.php?goodsIdx=3408

you can buy it there at CC for 35$ plus shipping

but i pretty much looked up the montgomery busicuits and found thier official website where they hav e a FSR of the same exact hat for 24$

hat8.jpg
www.what-if.com/SECURE/biscuits/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=59&zenid=fdcf7f5c264e90b8af4203879b39a4ea
SNEAKER COLLECTING IS DEAD
1982 ~ 2007​

CC has alot of MiLB team caps they sell, however most of them are custom colors and not the "authentic" on the field caps.

BTW, thanks Henz0, I got the package.

CC on the next update i would like to see something for the LS 8 that come out on the 17th. since the clothes are all trash, i am going to need something extra fly to set it off. Maybe something Minor League or NHL. that would be raelly nice.

Back
Top Bottom