POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

anybody else not feelin' the way the Undefeated logo looks on their new run of fitteds?!?!

looks really awkward to me!

33uaoid.gif

COME BACK LIKE JORDAN​
.45​

I was in Vegas over the weekend. Saw the undftd fitteds and they had a FSR. picked up the olive and black on black. not really feeling the full name on front... Yes, FSR!
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Quote:
even though i like offcentered designs i dont think that was done perfect, i cant call why tho. maybe it does once its worn?

TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

Yeah...I should be getting that Grey NJ Devil Joint soon :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

cc just put up the mishka eyeball joints on the site
BROOKLYN NYC SNEAKERHEAD SINCE 1990

use my rep code on karmaloop get 20%off

MA16802

What team does that one on the bottom right represent?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

i was n champs the other day and i came across an all red blackhawks fitted but they had no sizes and their other stores didnt either anybodi got any info on em?

:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Henz found my blackhawks hat :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

They messed up slightly though, brim was supposed to be all brown but nice nonethe less

This n' henz is a hater....Who cares about Tim Teabag and the Gaytards....

Good Look tho... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

mariners looking good up there henz anyway small stuff this weekend good looking out sirkuss and o whattup!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom