POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^ the brim is, i picked up for someone the other day for his "dr. dooms"
eyes.gif

haiti5 i don't know what size you are, but Frank 151 has the Kings hat
damn g...good looks ima bout to cancel my order asap...

the brim is, i picked up for someone the other day for his "dr. dooms"
laugh.gif
..we all got a lil hypebeast in us.

...does anyone know if premium goods still got the brooklyn joints.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ they talking about the $1 immigrant buses.
where they got chickens walkin thru the aisle, a bucket of spackle and tools, and the drivers always on a nextel like its a cb.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word?? How long is the ride

i havent made it down to peg in a minute.. can someone that hits it on the regular do me a solid?

they had a umass hat on the bottom row.. they only had a couple left.. i need to know what sizes they have left in it and if someone can scoop for me, thatswhats up.. i need a 7 5/8 or 7 3/4...

dang this hundreds adam bomb really does fit big. I got a 7 1/2 shouldv've went with the 3/8, anyone wanna trade??? do any places online or phone ordersstill have these before i go to the bay?

any spots still have the free pimp c fitted in sz 8 ??

if its any houston peeps on here they had at premium goods i believe but you know they got snatched up there

yoo thunderchunk

i got a black and white huf 3 m in a 7 5/8 im trying to let go for retail or trades for some CC joints. Ive dealt with el boricua before but dude has been MIA.lemme know whassup!

AIRMAXLOWS, I got you..I will be at Peg this Friday to see if they restocked that Starter-esque L.A. Kings fitted and other+@+%. If they have a 5/8 i willscoop fo you if you want. we got the same size so if you dont want it then i might keep it lol. PM me

Originally Posted by siirkus

^ i tihnk we got your size ^ email me at info@ecapcity for a special order.
Ha, that was actually the first thing I did after seeing that post
nerd.gif
No one has gotten back to me yet, but I know it takes you guys a day or two sometimes. Still I appreciate the customer service.

But what is good on that Heineken hat??? If you guys have a 5/8's I'ma need that too. Just get back at me.

Back
Top Bottom