POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

That Marlins fitted is beautiful.
Too bad I aint got nuttin to go wit.
I need that Flyers tho, but I aint got the guac to cop.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

That Marlins fitted is beautiful.

Thank you
smile.gif

went to peg today

public transportation =
sick.gif
sick.gif

picked up this though, i love goin there, cause 1. they make hot @+@% 2. it inspires me to step up my hat makin game

my only regret is that i only went with enough for one
frown.gif

6p56xp0.jpg

for everyone asking about the bittersweet - that's my homie ian from kicks hawaii. if you want the cap you can try calling (808) 941-9191, or try emailingthrough the website, or hit up your hawaii connects
happy.gif
i'm not sure what they have left though cause that's an older cap inthe one pic.

Nice job on that Marlins had Airmax... Dolphins colors on a Marlins hat is something simple and clever, a perfect example of what I look for in a fitted. But Iagree, I have no clue what I would ever wear that with. Really good up date this week actually, the blue rocks, THE JAZZ
pimp.gif
, and both those flyers joints (especially that black/gold w/ the goldunderbrim). Are those NHL joints you guys have had with the kelly underbrim recently your guys design or New Eras? Either way that has almost sold me on boththe flyers and that avalance.

As far as peg.. What color is the underbrim on that hat? It looks like the perfet match for the aqua 8's, but unless the underbrim is that same purple itmight be too much.

Yea the marlins is really simple, but just sorta of a hard match
ohwell.gif

NFL/NBA colors on MLB is dope if done right.

Remeber the D.Blue/yellow padres hat a few updates back? That hat = chargers colors.

The bluerocks is a re-do, it had been done awhile back, and it did really well, so it was redone.

The flyers is for the aj12/af1 fusions that just dropped, just enough blk/wht/gld

The jazz is just one of those crazy colored ones
pimp.gif

Oh, and the whalers I picked up, underbrim is purple also. I just never thought about it for the 8s, I just liked it
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

wow nice stuff everyone. are the ones with the gold bill made of satin? what's the lion one?

SMH at me for sleeping on that kelly green A's. now y'all are out of 3/4s

and mayo how much would a GDFT fitted cost?

290668483_2ac601ba33.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 51)]Can someone give me some information on this hat? I have the Yellow/Black one, I don't know what Ole means or anything. All I know it is a King Stampede. I needed a Yellow hat so I copped it a while back, but just not remembered to make a post to ask about it.[/color]

^That kings is absolute heat... I still regret passing on it when it was up on Franks for $50, they sold out quick and upped the price on the website to $70I'm assuming before they get a restock.

How much did Peg have that joint for? I'd drop $50 easy on that Starter looking Kings in a second, but $70? Eh, not so much.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Damn I missed out on the Bully anybody have a 3/8?

I actually have the blk/red one in a 7 1/2 (one size up) for sale. I'm actually taking some pix of the hats I got for sale in a 1/2 and 5/8s. lmk ifyou want the bully hat

KVN

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom