POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ actually buying thosetwos!

the 2s are clean, and i bought 4 prs sold the other 3 for $250 each so im winnin,i admit when i 1st seen the pic of them they were an easy pass, but if i couldget them for free and make a come up then y not, when i opened the box i still thot they were ugly/ not nubuck/crazy velvety suede/ ....but they quickly grewon me ... cant get enough of em now i wish i wulda kept 2prs.... and the hat makes em look that much better

LOL at TouchMoney trying to make fun of dude and his Jordan 2's. Those shoes are hella dope, Ive goten more compliments on them, then any other jordanretro ive worn the last few months. He must be mad cause he aint got some.

Could some of yall post some good fitteds that yall wear to match Military IV's and Cardinal VII's?

Please no Yankees fitteds, no hate though. Thanks.
smile.gif

I know this is mad old but did anybody have any info on those World Series hats posted a while back? I need that 89 A's in my life.

Could any1 help me out on where i can find a NY Rangers fitted. Would like a dark blue to go with their blue home jersey. So far only came acrosswht/blk/yelllow blk/red and a black with purple blue that im thinking about. any help appreciated. Thanks

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Star Time

72ggoy.gif

^ Yo Max, I've always wondered why you had this as your avy? You really like these dudes? They ga'bage.......

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yes sir, ima texans fan, proud one since 02'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We finished the season 8-8 with a big win over a playoff team
pimp.gif

so stop hatin
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

290668483_2ac601ba33.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 51)]Can someone give me some information on this hat? I have the Yellow/Black one, I don't know what Ole means or anything. All I know it is a King Stampede. I needed a Yellow hat so I copped it a while back, but just not remembered to make a post to ask about it.[/color]

Olé is used to expressed approval or encouragement or triumph, it's a Spanish word~

anyone know where to get blue/orange fitted above

Appreciaite that.

Hmmm... I'd say that the Red Bull/Hufquake hats look super janky too... I could be wrong I guess (it is hard without looking at the tags/shape/fit etc.,but I wouldn't trust it.

Back
Top Bottom