POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

i'm feeling the JDM waves.. i always loved traditional japanesse waves..
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

pickup for twosee01

photokx4.jpg
To Write Love On Her Arms
Rescue Is Possible​

What's the possibility of 50 havin' some sort of money invested in Pegasus because lately I've been seein' him rockin' nothin' but fitteds from there. I just seen him on TRL about 30 minutes ago rockin' the black Pegasus flying horse joint. I dunno, it just seems interesting to me.....
"You Better Get It Back, Or Sleep Where The Rivers At, They'll Send Shots Through Ya Fitted Hat....
.....They Got Big Guns That Go "BRAAAAT BRAAAAT BRAAAAT, Where Yo' Figgas At....."​

lol thunder chunk i be so bored at work so im lookin at websites all day long
BROOKLYN NYC SNEAKERHEAD SINCE 1990

Light WORK and to think I forgot a stack at the store don't know how .. SMH

Anyways these are for Knigma and dagig

N here are my pick ups ...

Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

yooo elboricua hook me up w/ that brown Winnipeg Jets :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DARK KNIGHT
Some men, just want to watch the world burn.​

lmao

you know where to get it .. yeap yeap is there along with the PR joint which is hotter in my opinion but I forgot that @#%$ .. UGH still mad ..
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

Is it bad that I'm HAPPY I don't have access to Peg?

Holy crap. I see at least 5 or 10 fitteds I want based on those bummy @#%$ pics (no offense elb.)

babydill.

***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

they are wack pics but what can you do when you basically doing the paparazzi joint with a cell phone .. LMAO ..

Don Juan how much did you pay tommy lee to advertise that for you lol. Haha just kiddin that @#%$ is gettin some major exposure lol.

^^ yes he was .. they are out already CB34

just like these I got the other day :D
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom