POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

YALL COMPLAIN TO MUCH
U SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ORDER FROM CC
YOU SEE THERE LEGIT
JUST WAIT FOR YOUR HAT
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
PRYM STYLE BLOG
TEAM AF-ONE

:nerd:
nerd.gif

I just went back home to T.O for a week and here's what i came back with....

Where are all my Calgary people at? ? ?

Where can I get those NBA fitteds besides the official NBA store in NYC.

And where can I get the SF hat in Mets colorway.

Thanks!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

im back after a month of banned camp and its seems like everybody is picking up the same caps

donjuan, no 7 1/4? are those reserved for the stores or something?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

BS- LOLZ, woke up late and tried to purchase a 7 5/8 and.........................GONE! Still had 7 1/2 on the menu and put in cart, filled out form and "Unable to process order cart is empty". DAMN I WANT THAT LV.

Donjuan you think you gonna restock??
Team Philippines​
We ball better in tsinelas​

We only do 36 hats each style for the most part. I bumped a few styles up to 48 but those wont be in till a later date.
Unfortunately there wont be a restock of the LDRS LV. Something told me that they'd sell out fast so while I was there I did another one with the seal logo and it should be in a month from now.
4z0ognb.jpg

TY for the info DonJuan. SMH @ myself for not waking up @ 9:30 PST. I screwed myself outta that one.
Team Philippines​
We ball better in tsinelas​

Couple of fitteds i picked up this past week....I got the purple expos from CapCity...Keep up the good service and quality of fitteds!!!

My girl got me this hat, what ya think about wearing it with the Aqua 8's???

JoRdaN DoN aka SiMbA KiNg​
Reppin NoRtH MiAmi

Yo RW Fanatic, or anyone NOT in NYC for that matter that wanted a NBA hat from the NBA Store. Try calling and check if they would ship.
TEAM DARK KNIGHT
Some men, just want to watch the world burn.​

nba1da5.jpg

can anyone please get me that first celtics hat? i have been asking in this thread for nba fitteds and they are finally here. someone hook me up with some hats.

funny thing is i copped my nationals LV one from major yesterday.

donjuan i hit you up before asking about this hat any chance youll ever get any more? the sox one not ldrs
ldrs_c2-1.jpg

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Back
Top Bottom