POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
I am getting tired of seeing these abominations of the Bulls logo.

Give me just the bull without that "Chicago" and without that lame cloud of breath with "Windy City."
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Shoes for YOU...YES YOU

they have the ones your looking for at this fitted store in HB, it's like right at the beach. Also, theres several stores around my way that has those new era's too, i don't know prices though, but when i was there about two month ago they had maybe 20 of them on the college gear display
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Thanks Jpap.

Notorious, the bookstore doesn't carry any New Era caps. It's been a long while since they stopped carrying them. I actually have 2 that I have been keeping DS for a while. I've been wearing my non new era one and leaving the New Era's for special occasion. I had to hunt one down while I was in Vegas. Wasn't my size but I ended up buying it. I have to shrink it a bit to fit. Let me know what size you need and if I spot some I'll let you know.

I should have bought a grip of them when they had them at the bookstore. I used to buy them cheap at the bookstore sale. I think they were something like $17. That's the only time I buy stuff at the bookstore, everything is overpriced in there. Some of the Reyn Spooner Hawaiin shirts are over $100.

My snapbacks and a stussy fitted:

san francisco 49ers:

All-Star Weekend '95 and '96:

My top 5 favorite:
AIM: PrinceT081

true 3 blue,

i found some spot that had custom-colored Bulls fitteds (one was dark royal blue with a blue Bulls logo) but none were in my size -_-
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
Team Otaku​

that spot i mentioned like a few pages ago, has that chargers starter style, but in an eagles version

Goooooooooonies
You Ever Wonder What it All Really Mean?​

is there a way to cancel my order at ecapcity? i think i put the wrong billing address.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

Quote:
is there a way to cancel my order at ecapcity? i think i put the wrong billing address.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Quote:
dont worry....you wasn't going get it anyway.. you would of been like this everyday for 3 weeks :nerd:
nerd.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

Ty- u just want me to order from the site since they are up now?
Team Philippines​
We ball better in tsinelas​

It takes bout 3 - 5 days to recivie a hat, memphisboy is just mad because there was a mistake with his order

Ask on here, he's been one of the only people to have an issue with our site, other than that, our processin and shippin is done by hand so it takes bout a day to process and bout 3 - 5 to recivie

Back
Top Bottom