POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

I got a serious question:

How do the New Era MLB fitteds circa 1998 fit compared to the ones from today?

In my past experiences, Old New Eras have been tight...But every one varies in size, So I gotta ask...

I wear a 5/8, But I'm kind of skeptical about orderin' this hat...I don't wanna yamaka (sp) :smh:
smh.gif
This is usually the part...
When people start screaming!

I'm so glad CC took my suggestion for the suggestion box when ordering. I ordered a 1/2 but would also take a 5/8 and ended up with the 5/8. I missed this hat the last time cuz they sold out of the half. Good Lookin out CC crew!

And heres a small collection pic of hats at my girls house. I got more at my parents crib:

cc%20(Small).JPG

hat%20(Small).JPG

hat1%20(Small).JPG
:tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::sil3ntbob 31::.​

NoLogo, I haven't seen that particular color that OJ is wearing. I know a friend of mine has the black version of that though. I just saw him wearing it not too long ago. I just saw him pass by so I didn't have a chance to ask him.

I wanna say that the Athletic Department probably still has some connections or can perhaps request some old stock.

For the guy asking about those '98 New Era's. I would get the bigger size and if it fits a bit big then spray some water to shrink it to size.

I know alot of you guys are fiending for a USC joint and I found an online spot earlier today. inbox/PM me if interested...

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

KVN I hope that's not the 5/8 that I had ordered too or else my cancel ordered, Cause I haven't received mine yet but it said its been shipped.

Or else DAM YOU! Lol.
you rollin' like trump, you get your meat lumped.

Quote:
Notorious D O M
xxSC Trojanxx I rock a 7 5/8 so if you find that SC new era get at me.

I'll keep my eyes out. For now I will say that I ordered from that site above me. I haven't received my order yet so I haven't made a mention of it until I can verify it. I just ordered last night so once I get a shipping confirmation I will let you guys know.

As far as the White with Cardinal SC New Era. I know Fanzz doesn't carry 5/8 anymore. I know because I tried to get another one from them and they checked their inventory to order from another store and they couldn't locate any. You might want to check them out though in case they were able to get more.

Kvn why don't you let go of one of those shark's fitteds
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

I like that rangers. Is the under visor of the flames green?
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

one of the dudes told me that new era messed up cause the under visor was supposed to be black
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

u already know

I wanna body that owner though dude with the glasses son stay trying to play me that other dude is cool

Kinda glad I passed on the Nords fitted.. blue camo reminds me of No Limit circa 1997 haha.

Shadi, I sent you the funds. Thanks a lot!

Can anyone post up a Peg. update?

Thanks in advance.
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

flames is fire but i cant imagien it having a green underneath
I HAVE THESE AF1 4 SALE
st pattys sz 11.5
PATENT LEBRONS SZ 11

i need that flames and penguins joint asap..Anybody?
Now the question is is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?

Back
Top Bottom