POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

henz, anyone

can you get me that 12 galaxies, colored for a price not as outrageous as their 3m hats?

img1519re6.jpg

img1520qy3.jpg
TEAM PLATANOWWW.FLIPYOURKICKS.COM, ITS BACK UP!EBAY-CB34 'GODZILLAS'. NEW PATENT BLUE/WHITE DT MAX 96,VINTAGE STARTER, ADIDAS, CAPCITY NEW ERA HATS *JUST UPDATED*VINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!FOR SALE ON NIKETALK! 9.5/10 *Yet to be released blue/white DT MAX 96+ nike AM 90 boots *retail shipped* EARLY!

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

i just called cap city...to make sure my order went thru and i got the right size

dude told me my 7.5 Twolves would be shipped out tomorrow.

A LOOOT faster than waiting for the email.

yeah. our website has been acting up, and for some reason only SOME orders get a confirmation email. just call us to make sure it went through. it's a lot faster then waiting for an email.

Well, since my dude Henzo is selling stuff let me jump right in and advertise ..

Also looking for space and most I have doubles off soof these if not all have to go 7 5/8 new ..

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

to the dude that hit me up about the Toronto Raptors fitted before, they didnt have anymore, but it looked like they had a lot less fitteds so i think they moved them around the shop. i'll take a closer look when i have more time
To Write Love On Her Arms​
Rescue Is Possible​

^ What color is that Colt .45 joint?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

message left blank
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

ight i need somebody to help me understand why a bears logo hat...has an mlb logo on the back

pics

Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

my bad on the stoneface
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Went to CC for the first time today, and I must say they got a good thing going over there...

Good people, got hooked up lovely...

I'd vouch for them any day...

Spurs and Bulls snapbacks are from Popmoonz ebay store...

Back
Top Bottom