POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

LMAOOO @ NEW DUDE
CC HIRED A GOON TO TAKE CARE OF MEMPHOS BOI

nobody hired anyone like others stated nobody wants to hear your complaints this is a thread for fitteds and your over here like 60 pages deep talkin bout the same thing... |I
tired.gif

We'll to the CC crew I guess it's a "compliment" when a boutqiue totally jacks your customs I heard a few days ago this local spot in the city Da Zone had made a few of your previous customs, then I checked their site and saw a bunch of stuff.

www.dazone.ca

Quote:
nobody hired anyone like others stated nobody wants to hear your complaints this is a thread for fitteds and your over here like 60 pages deep talkin bout the same thing... |I
tired.gif

Well since the workers of the store are in here trying to push their merchandise in here then I think it is important that customers that have dealt with the company share their experiences. Whether it be good or bad it is all necessary. Yall act like it's so out of the ordinary to ask someone about the service they've received at a place of business :rolleyes
eyes.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Wow, I haven't checked this thread really for a minute... The drama is suddenly thick. But personally I can speak on CC always being prompt and attentive with orders, out of the 20+ hats I'd estimate I've ordered from them, I have yet to have a problem. I don't feel lucky either, with any business if you put over half of their customer base on a message board eventually someone is going to have a problem. Really I feel bad those dudes have to hear about every little gripe anyone happens to have. I'm sure that gets annoying.

But anyway, I haven't been going hard on the fitteds lately. Unfortunatly I've had grown up bills and expenses I've had to deal with and haven't been able to spend on stuff I want but don't really need. But here is the very light work I've put in the past month or so.... A stussy hat is calling me though so I might have to break my no more fitteds rule temporarily. I guess that is what credit is really for. ha

Edit: I almost forgot... Props to Thunderchunk for hooking up the wings fitted. It was funny that every local champs got wings new eras in the week after I got this hat but I'm still super happy. The white under brim and the nhl logo on the back is so on point. I love to see that logo getting used lately, that grey/neon yellow wings hat from ransom is serious! PM me if anyone is nice enough to hook me up in a 5/8.

1539578134_f8f2204ecd.jpg

"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

yeah, solesurvivor, what's the deal with that one? i just picked up the dodgers in the lakers colorway, but where'd you find that one?

Is this hat a CC exclusive?Does Peg. carry it or something very similar 2 it?Any info would be appreciated,thanks.
b94413_NYrbwyB.jpg
It's Hard To Analyze Which Guys Is Spies/Be Advised People/We Recognize Who Lies/It's All In The Eyes Chico

:lol:
laugh.gif
at people saying CC is PUSHING hats here. Months ago you had cats crying and begging to try to get some willing to pay 100 plus for fitteds and top cats off for a clue, and now folks are saying they "pushing". CC always has keept it real honest and up front about everything, when new hats drop you get one post, SITE UPDATED, thats it, which is nothing compared to the shamless promotion plenty NTers do.

As far as the orders getting dropped, Boo Hoo, your just a customer and where cap citys at right now they don't seem too upset whenever I go through the doors, I'd like to hear eevryone got their hat but it cats are gonna act like babies over not getting one fitted they would have neevr had a shot at a few months ago I'm more amused to see that. The garuntee sell through jonits stay sellnig through anyways so its not like they lost a dollar, CC doesn't even have bad customer service, cats are just butt hurt, thats why they whine
www.myspace.com/thejerseyshirt

Quote:
As far as the orders getting dropped, Boo Hoo, your just a customer and where cap citys at right now they don't seem too upset whenever I go through the doors, I'd like to hear eevryone got their hat but it cats are gonna act like babies over not getting one fitted they would have neevr had a shot at a few months ago I'm more amused to see that. The garuntee sell through jonits stay sellnig through anyways so its not like they lost a dollar, CC doesn't even have bad customer service, cats are just butt hurt, thats why they whine
:smh:
smh.gif
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

any of yall know where i can get a RED LA dodger fitted in a 7 5/8 or 7 3/4...wit tha lil NE sign on tha side let me know
This is Southern face it
If we too simple then y'all don't get the basics

Myspace Music comin

I already told memphisboi what to do...btw i got fam in north camden itchin to make a road trip :wink:
wink.gif

but forreal tho everybody know he is half joking dudes that dont even work there shouldnt be catching feelings. its jus a hat store.

btw jus called the "da zone" :lol:
laugh.gif
to order that sox hat :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Quote:
any of yall know where i can get a RED LA dodger fitted in a 7 5/8 or 7 3/4...wit tha lil NE sign on tha side let me know
www.lids.com/pid/20103021www.lids.com/pid/20097199Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

Back
Top Bottom