POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
The suns joint is ours, should be up on the site tomm
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

MEMPHIS, dats 4 sho my dude... u know where wilmington is rite? i aint from NC but i kno dat dudley aint 2far away ya digg...
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

We might have an update today, but with the website problems there's a 60/40% chance we won't. I'm surprised at the response on the Suns fitted i designed :wow:
eek.gif
. we didn't make a lot of them.. maybe 30-45 peices. so, there's a chance some of you guys won't get it, and for that we apologize!! if you want to know if your order went through, then give us a call maybe 30 minutes after the order is placed. peaacceeee.

MEMPHISBOI .. you got free shipping by the way!! rmemeber that!!

Quote:
my latest two pickups.

Were you wearing that LA cap yesterday? I seen someone sporting it yesterday afternoon/evening and immediately thought it might be you. It looks alot better than the pic you showed me the other day. Imma have to get me that one. Or maybe I should hope that they have a white version.

I will hopefully get the SC New Era cap today that I ordered from that website that was posted last week. UPS is supposed to redeliver today but I don't know if anyone will be home to receive it. I'll keep you posted on how it fits and post a pic.

xxsctrojanxx--

that was probably me--i was wearing a white shirt all day (had an orange hoody on later)

what were you doing on campus, my man? thought you said you graduated? haha.

you going to the game tomorrow?

BFA- go look up what the service industry is... now go look up retail industry... now realize that they sell limited tangible goods any type service.

you wanna talk principles of business, in ANY industry there is something called "spillage", which is what this is, I'm not downplaying anything, people here are up-playing it. They keep thousands of hats on the wall and we still hearing nonsense about one. For what its worth, they lost more money selling me the hats I bought yesterday then this kid lost on something people have been whining about for weeks. They lose that amount or more basically everytime i go through and do so quite happily.

I honestly think the people here should act like supreme about their work, because supreme, and plenty of other stores are a perfect example of how you can offer limited customer service and explanations and still have great success, but thats on them, they are alot nicer then me. I agree fully that refunds should always be given and garunteed. As far as speedy confirmation emails and everything else, thats something that can be made better, but they have already offered a protocol for that. As far as people complaining about what they ordered, maybe they should be checking THEIR credit cards to see if their order even went through before bothering CC.

Haiti- I've been involved with that store longer then everyone working there currently except the owner. Some of their most successful, most reissued custom designs came straight from JJ, and the website ya'll love/hate was something me and the owner discussed for over a year before it went up. If you ever actually go through the store ask about JJ, and thats all I've got to say.

and if the memphisboi kid is joking, which I doubt fully, it was corny three weeks ago, and from the looks of the pick-up post and the stores opinion on the sales, it hasn't ammounted to much
www.myspace.com/thejerseyshirt

Quote:
I'm not getting on you my dude but that saying WET = HOT is about the dumbess I have ever heard .. where do people get these stupid slangs ...

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
EAST OAKLAND​

Yeah, I graduated but work on-campus now. So I am always here. Wished I could pass for a student though. I guess I could if you take into account grad students. I can't leave this place, too many lovely women here. hehehe
devil.gif
. Sometimes I wish I could go back to my student days when I used to just chill in front of the bookstore or by the fountain accross from Tommy Trojan.

I won't be going to the game. Got plans for tonight, usually those plans end up taking me til 5 in the morn. So a 12:30 game is out of the question for me. I'll be watching it in the comfort of my home. I will definitely be going to homecoming and the UCLA game though. I tried getting season tickets this year but there weren't any available for new, only renewals. I'm going to try and join a group of x co-workers who have season tickets. Hopefully I can be added to their group.

the game is at 12:30 tomorrow...jeez. that's too early for any game period. there's so many parents on campus--it's usually a ghost town on friday. not today, though.

where do you work at on campus? don't worry, i won't bug you or anything.

from the p/u post....reppin the 808
2ym7y45.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

I need to locate my old snapbacks. I have a few somewhere in the house. From what I recall I have a couple of Raider ones (block letters), a Cardinals and Indians. Their used but not beat from what I recall. I'll have to do some diggin. I hate coming in here knowing damn well we don't have any shops in L.A. like you guys do.

nologo, check ur box.

nice UH fitteds up there the ele'ele fitted is real nice. Can't believe the line up they had for that drop, I guess Hawaii getting more and more beasts.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
MEMPHISBOI .. you got free shipping by the way!! rmemeber that!!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

^
too much going on in that hat
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

That hat reminds me of the Lupe Fiasco cd cover
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Back
Top Bottom