POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

picked this up a minute ago in the midst of the aqua hat and of course the underbill is purple shouts to capcity airmax sirrkuss and koo O and Darneezy whattup!!!

P.S. Ty i got to give it to you you doing your thing I can see the progress in your fitted game and good looks on the upcoming NT collabos

Yo TY, are those your hats? The ones I really want are long gone. The bottom row at each end.
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4 or 3/8

AIM= cubbyfresh

skiptomylou

would you mind scoopin that in a 5/8 for me?
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

Now thats HAWT

NJ devils logo = :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
Any sz 7-8 bangers? Get at me
FOR SALE: Nike Air Force 1 co.jp 3M Snake sz 7 DS
www.myspace.com/kartoon05

yo are there any fake hats? i bought a supreme hat for like $40 bucks and the dude had a couple of them. is it possible they are fake?
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Yes there are fake hats, and $40 for a supreme hat, it's probably fake.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

regarding fakes, i was just reading benny gold's blog, and he was talking about how there was an ebay listing for a fake huf hat he designed

www.bennygold.com/2007/09...-fake.html

i checked out the auction (he included the link)...and you can see that the guy sold a few supreme hats as well for 40 bucks...so, if he's selling fake huf goods, you have to wonder (at the VERY least) if any of his stuff is legit

from fittedHI.. i think they do phone orders..
not mine btw, got it from their blog
REDS.jpg

how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

The cap on the left is the cap I received which is a Low Profile Cap. I personally dislike low profile caps. For those of you who don't know what the difference is between a regular and low profile. The crown is smaller and fits weird. In the pic you can see that it doesn't sits a bit off because of its shape. This is what New Era says, "The same fanatical detail in construction, fabrics and quality craftsmanship. The difference is in the fit and shape. The Low Profile cap is more form fitting to the crown of your head and less deep than the Original 59FIFTY."

This is another reason why I hate this cap. The stitching on the back just kills this cap for me. I will be return in it.

I will try to post my latest pick-ups. No "heat" as some of you might say though.

I think this is the first time I actually post any of my recent pick-ups or part of my collection. I picked these up within the last month or so.

I got a few more but couldn't find them last night. They were 3 or so other Laker caps. But they all have that big L on the back. ThunderChunk, do you still have that Black Lakers Cap with the NBA logo on the back in a 5/8? If so, I'm paypal ready. I like the NBA logo on the back so if you can get your hands on some other Laker ones on different colors let me know.

Back
Top Bottom