POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^ still need to get that brown jets!

lou - :smh:
smh.gif
COMMITTEEBLACK-RAPwww.black-rap.com

My last couple sharks fitteds came in (aqua,green bean, and the grey/white/orange). Big ups to Corey!!!!!! You da man!!!!!.......
newsjs.JPG

Also picked this up to go with my hats. The dude i got it from had originally beat me on a bid on Ebay. I messaged him and made him an offer he couldnt refuse.
sjvar.JPG
sjvar2.JPG

-Guez*
TeamCowboys
We'll show everyone, the Cowboys are for real.

props on that sharks jacket..if i could find a sox jacket like that id piss my pants
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

ghostface selling his franks chop shop fitted on ebay

Ive been in front of Halle Berry with this hat b. Nia Long and all them chicks man. They know what it do!

signed Wallabees > signed fitted

"Layed In The Shade In The Everglades, Finally Forever Paid, Wearin' The Finest Fabrics Tailors Ever Made....
.....Me & My Team, Caribbean Cuisines, I Guess Being Down For So Long, I'm On It Strong To See My Dreams....."​

^co sign.

AYOOOO to my toronto brother who was talking about the red 416 joint PM, i lost your username. get at me
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

rwfanatic... it like a goldish sand color. i saw one at my local spots that gets hats from up north and does some of theyre own customs... they even had some old skool crack in there like the purple pegs joint wit the silver pegasus and a white dominican republic area code fitted wit the flab on the inside of the numbers. they even had that black and tealish blue longhorns joint that somebody posted up here a while back in a lot of sizes. if yall wanna see pics just let me know.
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

77d2c0ba24.jpg
TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

why the hell would i buy a hat ghostface sweated out :\
ohwell.gif
...i dunno what the muh fugga on :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Anyone know where I can get an official diplomats fitted, preferrably in a 7 3/4 or 5/8 all black. Also, are the ones on ebay authentic? Thanks in advance.

^^^ the only place to my knowledge where u can get a diplomats fitted is from their camp, our shop used to carry them till diplomats pulled them

Also we got our mishka eye ball fitteds in, I must say, pretty dope :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

all 3 colors, and they glow in the dark :wow:
eek.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Granted its not ultra bright but dope none the less

Got a Q... Can you use sneaker waterproof sprays (like the ones the sell at footlocker) on your fitteds or do you have to buy a specific spray to waterproof it?
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

does anybody know where pegasus or goliath or w/e that damn store is located ?
FOR SALE !
Foamposite Ones sz.11
Fantastic 4 Af1s sz.10.5
GET @ ME !!!

Damn... It looks like a quick trip to LA would be worth it to snag a few of the caps ya'll are posting. Heres my latest, and probably my last fitted pickup for a while. Quality is on point :pimp:
pimp.gif
J.Amadeus

Back
Top Bottom