POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

New Era thinks so :smh:
smh.gif
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Henz - Nice to see you still on your Jay Z retirement plan...

:smh:
smh.gif
n4eiyw.jpg

Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

yea dnt come down 2 hard on henz... its hard 2 retire wen so much heat is around... good look 2 henz 4 coppin me the devils and the blazers, they look :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

What does the Angels have to do with gang affiliation
though? Do the @#%$-thugs wear it? Do female Angel's
fans not like wearing penises on their head? New Era
making it harder on themselves.

Props to thunderchunk :pimp:
pimp.gif
, real reliable dude,
and sorry to asiatic :rofl:
roll.gif
I wish I could make more
trips to the store.

Henz0, I take it Yankee fans out there aren't too rowdy then. In L.A. fans don't wear Frisco gear. I remember about a couple of yrs ago some frisco fan got killed coming out of the game.

I need me that regular L.A. Kings new era from Peg. Anyone going out there soon willing to help out a nt'er out?

For those of you who like older team logos, check out http://www.mickeysplace.com/. This is where I bought that SC cap but had "Trojans" stitched on the back. Their college caps are all low profile but all the mlb caps are fine. I got me a Brooklyn Dodgers cap and the following two Angel's caps:
cal96r.jpg

(I exchanged the SC cap for this one, didn't even charge me shipping. Just had to pay the return shipping)
cal96b.jpg

This place is in cooperstown so if you live close by then you might want to check out what else they have in-store.

P.S. They also carry a pretty good selection of MiLB caps.

P.P.S.
smh.gif
@some dude on ebay trying to sell a cap as Brooklyn Dodgers when it was a Boston cap.

I had some John Kerry campaigner in '04 ask if my Brooklyn Dodgers hat was a Red Sox hat. :smh:
smh.gif

Then in Montreal a few years back, tourists from New England kept looking at my black Brooklyn Cyclones hat (RIP...WHY did I ever throw this hat away) like it was some magical Red Sox hat with super powers. :smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

let me be the third to say thanks to henz0 for the aqua devils. im hoping the other 2+ arent pictured.

Quote:
Does Ransom have any "GOONS" left, specifically the red joint?
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

I want that green GOONS fitted something serious :smh:
smh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

How the ____ is that Suns fitted soldout in 7 3/8 already :smh:
smh.gif
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

new CC website update! !
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

OH THANK GOD FOR THE CC UPDATE! suns in sz 1/2...glad that was left to be put on the site! thanks CC
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

Quote:
In L.A. fans don't wear Frisco gear. I remember about a couple of yrs ago some frisco fan got killed coming out of the game
ed with Raider games. Thats the last place you want to be seen in using the other teams gear. LOL.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

TEAM IHAVENOTEAM

MISHKA NEW ERAS are up on Boundless. the eyeball and the pyramid and other bullcrap. consume!
"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

Back
Top Bottom