POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Here's my simple collection... sorry for the large pics

505dw1u.jpg

54la9mt.jpg

4uufgcx.jpg

4palvdc.jpg

4y7ccjc.jpg

4le1ily.jpg

4pd1m9z.jpg

4tk2m20.jpg

4xw6ro5.jpg
Sz. 13 Kix 4 Sale

I bring heat to the streets like Pacino and DeNiro!!!!

for some reason im a fan of "heavy" fitteds.

like the joints with dumb amount of embroidery on them. like the 10deep feather joint.

that hundreds looks like its wild heavy too. but i dunno bout the colors.
yall know me as....
Sik Wit It
ya favorite white girls, favorite white boy.

^^Looks like they OD'd on the embroidery tho, esp on the back.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

gross
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
Team Otaku​
What the hell are you doing?! If you just die here alone as you please, what are the ones you leave behind supposed to do?!

^ I don't normally say anything negative about anyones designs, but that hundreds joint is straight doo doo. Something about the t-shirt material on the front (not even mentioning the colors) has me hate those hats, while I'm on the subject, those disney joints aren't much better IMO.

But I am now offically jealous of thunderchunk... Posts up old stock, and by now CC is out of sizes for my big headed self. I NEEDED that wings in a 7 5/8s but for some reason this whole time I thought that was a peg joint. I may have been confusing it for that blue/white one though, I don't know at this point. The old ducks logo though... Why didn't anyone tell me about this? SMH

Great update this week though CC... The islanders, brewers and mets hats are all ridiculous... Plus, I was on the fence at first but I'm really feeling the checkered brim now. I copped the islanders and would have bought the brewers and mets except I just have a thing about buying hats that are white (the look crisp once seriously), and I own a goliath version of the mets. I've got something waiting at the post office for me tomorrow that I'm way too excited about though. Pics are soon to come.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

^^^^

i REALLY want that grey herringbone in a 7 1/2 or 3/8

but heres PART of my collection (i am selling these BTW, check MISC or ebay)

Thehundreds have been OD'ing on all those hats that ain't even out yet.
AND you like my sig

" Love is as well gone, As sunny sunny days... "​

Seriously I really want a cookie monster fitted or the one with bloodshot eyes like I've looked everywhere I know they came out a while ago didn't have the money to cop back smh think it was going for like 70 at the time on the bay or something like that. Anyone want to point a brother in the right direction. 3/4 to 8 hit me up
Pimpin aint easy but it aint hard neitha
TEAM STRONG ISLANDFROM NASSAU TO SUFFOLK WE STYLIN ON YOU
AIM=JCASHDAKID

Feeling that UH fitted may have to give them a call.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I'm not normally one to post my fitteds with shoes but in this case it seemed appropriate.

1296116452_35c28583a6.jpg

Thanks to thunderchunk for pointing me in the right direction and to the guys at CC as usual for the hook up.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

The rest of the collection
img3483aav4.jpg

img3487azb5.jpg

img3488asx2.jpg

How I store these:

img3492aho4.jpg

img3493art9.jpg
Team Otaku​
What the hell are you doing?! If you just die here alone as you please, what are the ones you leave behind supposed to do?!

Just got this in.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

ItsGettinHot, if u in NY or wherever any chance u know any place that still has that silver Black and silver Mic' joint? cause im about 2 cop the blk/gold 1 too..

Back
Top Bottom