POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

someone has to know where i can get this sox hat or something like them

ldrs_c2-1.jpg

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

i know man the thing is, i dont make it down there all that often.. last time i was there, either i forgot to ask yall, or for some reason, dude couldnt find it, or something... for one reason or another, i left there without the hat that i had intentions of buying... i left with hats :lol:
laugh.gif
just not the joint i had planned on...

then i brought it up to JJ, he either had it or grabbed another one and hooked it up... sent it, and someone snatched it up right out of my building.. :wow:
eek.gif
i know for a fact that whoever ganked it lived in the building--it had to be an inside job :lol:
laugh.gif

so, here i am now.. mad long after i first wanted the hat, with no hat... :smh:
smh.gif

hey whats up shoutouts to capcity airmax87, sirkuss with the updates and especially my dude Koo for holding it down til i can get out there. I usually dont like to post pickups but i feel what JJ is saying where the I luv my hood is a problem . I know the jays is nice with the detail and all but this hat is the best for the aqua 8's hands down I see you CEO and darneezy whattup

the boys at capcity are definitely doing it...I'm glad I'm nowhere near jersey. I need to chill on hats, period. I need to get rid of a ton, old schools, red bull new era, a bunch of stuff...hats kinda burnt my pockets.
teambatman​

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN this @#%$ is @#%$ balogna. ive been trying to get this aqua jays since the first release and still no luck. i been refreshing the page to the minute gettin' more nervous then R. Kelly in a kindergarden class, hoping to get a reply from CC granting my paypal request. somebody help me ! i will pay whatever for it

:frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Where are all my Calgary people at? ? ?

on a real capcity got some fire come yall have yet to see
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

what/where is this pegs place...?
online site..?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

is it just me or is the capcity order page not protected any more?????
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

dead stokc

yea i just recently started using this post.didnt know there was a fitted post

put me on!
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

its simple go to peg...or come up to chicago and let me show ya a few spots...for a fee or course
BANG BANG BANG SKI SKI SKI

Back
Top Bottom