POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

No more aqua fitteds please.... |I
tired.gif
TEAMAMFAM

just a simple question i dont wanna hear yall dudes talkin $* but do any of yall know what kind of hat fabolous has on the the red cafe feat nina sky vid heres a pic its not the best pic but

http://photobucket.com
BROOKLYN NYC SNEAKERHEAD SINCE 1990

^ throwback Astros....
"You Better Get It Back, Or Sleep Where The Rivers At, They'll Send Shots Through Ya Fitted Hat....
.....They Got Big Guns That Go "BRAAAAT BRAAAAT BRAAAAT, Where Yo' Figgas At....."​

Kngeby.... nice pickups... is that really you from ebay... FATE??... i know it may be a dumb question..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

damn there is too many aqua fitteds...but that one is real fresh...
Da female...Stud//With sole

___Washington *******s___
Metro Area

That's so crazy, Cuz I was JUST thinkin' about the Tiffany hat myshirts made usin' that logo, And how I wouldn't mind havin' one...

Then I go on CC and it's there... :lol:
laugh.gif
This is usually the part...
When people start screaming!

lol Ty, your site is messing up, now shipping to canada is $56 lol. im really trying to cop me the purple earthquake in 5/8, but it wont let me unless i pay $91. can you hold on to one for me until the site gets fixed?
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

Kngeby ..... o ight.. its me DL886 on ebay.. i still got you i gotta contact u ight..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

i don't know about those neon snapbacks, should've left them joint in the 80's, don't want to see a brother on the hypebeast thread
tEaM pLaTaNo​
SOLE*PLATANO*BRUGAL​

kgenby:
are you AKA? ( pink n green )

all ugly, you got those just cause others in here buying snapbacks?
or you really like those?

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

aiyo...

i've been sleeping on this thread. i'm a fitted cap fiend. i can't go anywhere w/o a hat.

anyways, i didn't want to go thru all 50+ pages but are there any other sites besides ecap that you guys can kindly share with me?

it would be much appreciated.

^
avoid ecap....because they will avoid your order
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

This cat still hating on eCapCity for a minute now.
you rollin' like trump, you get your meat lumped.

Yo cquan my inbox is full but i can't fit the 3/8 only 5/8 or 3/4 thanks man
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

Quote:
memphisboi55
Can you shut up already....Don't nobody care bout you not getting your fitted....You keep trying too hard to bring up CC to bad mouth them any chance you get...Your about the only person that i kno that has had a problem with them, and cant let it go...Keep it movin, stop being a lil @#%$ bout it...
JoRdaN DoN aka SiMbA KiNg​
Reppin NoRtH MiAmi

Back
Top Bottom