POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
are you AKA? ( pink n green )
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

If the man's salty about just giving away $43 and not getting nothing in return then let him rant. Plus he's just giving people a heads up about not being satisfied with the service while being funny at the same time.
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

JoRdaN DoN:
Can you shut up already....Don't nobody care bout you not getting your fitted....You keep trying too hard to bring up CC to bad mouth them any chance you get...Your about the only person that i kno that has had a problem with them, and cant let it go...Keep it movin, stop being a lil @#%$ bout it...

Workin on that discount, eh?
eyes.gif

yeah, but it's old. i gave him a refund already and dood still goin on about it. i already emailed him saying it's USPS fault because it was. what more do you want, sir?

siirkus,
yo siirkus a fiited store in my area so people wont have to go so far 2 get heat, and i was wonderin if u or any of the store owners up here got any tips 4 me and kan tell me how to get started, because itz sumthin i been wantin to do 4 a long time. let me know things like the start up costs, how much new era charges to make customs and how to get it poppin. Thanx!
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

He didn't give away money, he got a refund yet he keeps goin on and on with it, when I have a problem with the fries at your job memphis boi u don't see bad mouthin micky ds and wat not, it was a one time issue, its been fixed, lets move on

Also by upsp records, ur packaged was stated as "lost in transit" so if you don't know what happened, neither do we
Hey u don't wanna order from us anymore? Fine coo, sorry to lose the business, but wat can we do, and thank you for everyones support and understandin and well continue to provide the best service we can

Jayfiend45 -

Its hard, its like openin any retail busines, it takes a lot of money, time and investment, if ur lookin a for a quick buck, maybe u should look elsewhere

I read somewhere that 80% of buisness fail in the first year and if u don't fail, u stay in debt, if ur open ur 2nd year, u break even, and in ur 3rd year u see profit

U also gotta take into account wat else ur gonna sell and ur location, just cuase no other streetwear/boutiques are in ur area doesn't make it a good idea, u gotta make sure there's a market for it, also, don't try and do hats alone, do hats and clothes, ( I say clothes becuase its easier then shoes )

Quote:
what more do you want, sir?

when my refund shows up in my bank acct then i will be happy.

Quote:
he got a refund yet he keeps goin on and on with it

when the $ shows up then we can talk

Quote:
when I have a problem with the fries at your job memphis boi u don't see bad mouthin micky ds and wat not, it was a one time issue, its been fixed, lets move on
:wow:
eek.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Lets get back to posting some fitteds people, no need to turn this into a consumer report.
:rofl:
roll.gif
tEaM pLaTaNo
SOLE*PLATANO*BRUGAL​

Quote:
sorry, im moving up in the world, im on the grill now. so your going to have to take the fry problem up with brah-man..5th flo'

Quote:
CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
REFUND SHOWED UP FINALLY!

NOT
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts

nah its not 4 a quick buck itz somethin ive wanted to do for a long time. i know a business is a long term thang, datz y i wana do it. but its alot of dudes out here that cant make it out 2 get to ransom, CC, PEGS or any of the good spots up north and i wanna help these dudes out. i was gonna mix clothes in with it to and i know that its a big market out here with dudes trying to find stuff to match theyre kicks so if u kould throw some numbers at me my man it would be greatly appreciated and thanx for the counseling.let me know something.
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

youd make more money if you jus franchised a dunkin donuts or subway
TeamWolfShirts

thanks god ...

No pun intended, but I thought I was going to hate the fact I was moving to DC and I wasnt going to have a doze of :pimp:
pimp.gif
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

anyone have any recent pics from Peg or CC? i'd appreciate it

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Back
Top Bottom